Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@SV - she is still in 4th month of pregnancy..... n technically abortion is allowed till 5th month...thats y they hv few days to decide.... i mean she is probably in her 15th or 16th week of pregnancy...n abortion is allowed only if medical complaications force beyond the 18th week.... till then u can abort....
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shrads and Gouri:My prediction was based on 100s of daily soaps that hv shown this similar track without any logic😆😆😆...since this show is not coming from planet pluto,so even it can follow this illogical track..u never know🤣...In hindi soaps when doctor says no con,the first thing hero does is goes gaayab on thier SR🤣

@Jyo - ur prediction and negativity from ur 100 daily saops dint work with GHSP .... so chill ...even this wont work.... 🤣🤣🤣.... may be he goes off to do his tai chi as in marriage prep n all he dint get time to do it.... visual pleasure for us the veiwers while geet stays pinning for him on the bed.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
G- How would a 4 month old baby/foetus (suit yourselves) survive without womb? or are we going to see a baby transplant for the first time in GHSP😕
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
hellooooooooooooooo🤗

Is shonu here?????? I wanna touch her feet🤣
I have read her Oh Ess for like 7 times and each time it sounds hilarious than the previous one😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

G- How would a 4 month old baby/foetus (suit yourselves) survive without womb? or are we going to see a baby transplant for the first time in GHSP😕

who is talking bout the foetus surviving??? doc said if they dont abort, Geet's life will be in danger while delivering.... now they hvnt spoken bout the baby's survival....
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not that tellydom bothers about such legalities, but nonetheless, medical termination after 12 weeks but before 20 weeks are over requires the written opinion of two registered medical practitioners.

So, if the new doctor gave the advice at Arjun's behest, they will have to get another doctor to concur.

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deniac

@Jyo - about the pregnancy probs ...how long can he keep quiet?? doc said they hv just few days to decide...decision has to be hers na...as its an abortion n not MC... so he will hv to tell her....n pregnancy prob doesnt stop him from kissing her...nor does it stop him from sleeping with her in his arms....

Gouri..This is what i have been trying to tell jaan😃....thanks for putting it again...😊

Be it Geet's health or baby......this cannot be the reason for MSK not even touching geet......and going out of his room for entire night😆😆..........

the reason has to be big🤔........but again...i don't know why in telly land any couple can't be happy for Long...

here again i'm not talking about CON...but why are twists associated with negativity...🤔.....

I just want to see  this couple happy for some time....😭😭...they have gone through enough lately.....atleast some epis of happiness😕😕
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kavi, good point. Yes, now that Geet's past and present has been dealt with what remains is Maan's mysterious past. what better way to bring that out by linking it to con in order to keep the interest alive. I would say it is good marketing sense.
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
@Opti - dear did u visit our post on foreplay??
here is the link if u havent yet visited....do post the links to ur FF or scenes there