Posted: 13 years ago
Friends ,

I am so despo to listen to the firs convo maaneet will be having after being left alone ..... must awaited moment for me!!!!!!

What they will speak ???
How they will react ???
What state are they in ???
how they will celebrate their First night ------ They can talk to each other for the entire night for all the flashbacks , happiness, laughter . wat all happened during marriage , how they felt , feeling when he puts sindhoor and Magal sutra n a lot more........................

As I am sure , right now CV's are not planning on SR because of Geet's condition but i would definitely like to see them sharing their bed , sleep hugging each other, little advanced halka phulka romance , instead forehead maan could kiss their bay , her back or cheek or neck ....

Sunday has been tough to pass without maaneet and unfortunately have not been able to be on forum for the entire day .........

waiting for it impatiently !!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will start with geet's thanx ,then eyelock ,then maan teasing her as mrs.msk,maan walking wid those looks towards her and then AA scene😑😑😑😑
I agree with you! It would be so nice if they would show the Suhaag Raat as sharing all their memories since the start of their meeting to the end. It would be so romantic 😳
great Sameeha that will be more than SR
i wud love to c thr nok jhok.........dreaming,maan teasing n all
hope al those u said wud happen
😍
Yup sunday is boring without maaneet
Edited by sweetie_pie.. - 13 years ago
" instead forehead maan could kiss their bay" Their bay righhhht πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Oh wait a minute, whats their bay.πŸ˜† I know sorry am just bored and anything about maaneet is just dirtying my mind. I love ur post by the way
Me also can't wait for anything after their are left alone.
wohooooooooooooo they are married thats all i care right now!
Originally posted by angelarabia

" instead forehead maan could kiss their bay" Their bay righhhht πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Oh wait a minute, whats their bay.πŸ˜† I know sorry am just bored and anything about maaneet is just dirtying my mind. I love ur post by the way
Me also can't wait for anything after their are left alone.
wohooooooooooooo they are married thats all i care right now!
Hey , i know we all have dirty dirty minds whereas maaneet is concerned but i meant " their BABY"
Originally posted by Shweta13

Hey , i know we all have dirty dirty minds whereas maaneet is concerned but i meant " their BABY"

I know dear, πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by angelarabia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

it will start with geet's thanx ,then eyelock ,then maan teasing her as mrs.msk,maan walking wid those looks towards her and then AA scene😑

u r too good sanjana...u r too like me and think exactly like i do...exactly my feeling...so buddy i have left hoping for maaneet scenes...but like i always say yeh dil hai ki maanta nahin....
Me too super excited 2 noe wat'll b their first convo n how they will spend their SR
love ur ideas..............GOSH this sunday has been really very very long