India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Surprised

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I was thinking about ...if GC and DD is not comfortable with each other,then how the CVs managed to work out 'Roop tera maastana ' so beautifully by them??Shocked

And if this is possible with the actors not being even comfortable....then SR is also possible to show. Why are we just stressing our brains??CVs will certainly manage something to show the SR.It may be late...but i think it will happen.Smile

So guyz...chai coffee peo and wait karo...bolo

CVs ke jaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maanlovesgeet17kdg129abina03Tiharikasweetie_pie..milliimaaniqrablackb28pickachuGiraffidae

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yaaa we will wait n watch ..
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
ur post is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbClap
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

CV ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CV CAN DO ANYTHING...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharika

ZahariliBichoo Senior Member
ZahariliBichoo
ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
SR will be so Jabardusstt that we all will be floored... Just wait and Watch... I think CVS need to sort out this BABY issue first if they want to keep it or abort  and then after few weeks I believe we willl see the SR.

If they do keep the baby then we may see it sooner however the way the story is going, I do not believe they will keep the baby.. Let see

I am 100% Sure SR will be hotter then RTM episode.. WE may have to imagine a lot but they will show what they can show onscreen at the PRIME TIME (Ratings considered) PG 13 Not Rated R
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkuddi

SR will be so Jabardusstt that we all will be floored... Just wait and Watch... I think CVS need to sort out this BABY issue first if they want to keep it or abort  and then after few weeks I believe we willl see the SR.

If they do keep the baby then we may see it sooner however the way the story is going, I do not believe they will keep the baby.. Let see

I am 100% Sure SR will be hotter then RTM episode.. WE may have to imagine a lot but they will show what they can show onscreen at the PRIME TIME (Ratings considered) PG 13 Not Rated R
I like how you're soooo optimistic, and i agree inshallah it will be great and hopefully it will beSmile.
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice post
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Tumhare mu mein ghee shakkar Wink

Go to top