Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged' - article (Page 2)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
omg he is really angry wid the elimination..but he was humilitated infront of govinda..wen?seems i missed something..

bu agree wid lunza it could spoil his career :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i think we shouldnt believe this article ... the show is rigged or not but this article is surely fake in my opinion
krushna is a down to earth guy ... if you see in the elimination he accepted it all happily ...not only the elimination show but always we've seen him smilin and jokin around ... i dont beleive he has said all tht shit

and last week they publish and article sayin ... KRUSHNA DOESNT WANT TO COME BACK .... krushna says no to come back via wild card .. and suddenly his mind changed? --- huh these articles na :@

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

i think we shouldnt believe this article ... the show is rigged or not but this article is surely fake in my opinion
krushna is a down to earth guy ... if you see in the elimination he accepted it all happily ...not only the elimination show but always we've seen him smilin and jokin around ... i dont beleive he has said all tht shit

and last week they publish and article sayin ... KRUSHNA DOESNT WANT TO COME BACK .... krushna says no to come back via wild card .. and suddenly his mind changed? --- huh these articles na :@

But these same statements appeared in other articles as well ('I was insulted in presence of Mama', 'Channel faces', 'Sony giving preference' and so on)

Plus if he didn't want to come back through wild card, why did he even perform?

Maybe he did not say anything during elimination cos he was genuinely shocked, or did not want to spoil the atmosphere on set or embarrass his uncle Govinda? I'm not trying to contradict your opinion, just trying to discuss, you know, join the missing links…Smile

YusBee

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

But these same statements appeared in other articles as well ('I was insulted in presence of Mama', 'Channel faces', 'Sony giving preference' and so on)

Maybe he did not say anything during elimination cos he was genuinely shocked, or did not want to spoil the atmosphere on set or embarrass his uncle Govinda? I'm not trying to contradict your opinion, just trying to discuss, you know, join the missing links'Smile

but then wht about the article where it said he didnt wanna come back .. was tht a fake one?
and i think all of them HAD to come and perform no matter wht ... even akhil must have been there na ... but he was 200% tht he wasnt comin back still he performedLOL it must be in their contract

Edited by ekta_salman - 23 January 2011 at 12:18pm
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Maybe he did not say anything during elimination cos he was genuinely shocked, or did not want to spoil the atmosphere on set or embarrass his uncle Govinda? I'm not trying to contradict your opinion, just trying to discuss, you know, join the missing links'Smile

but then wht about the article where it said he didnt wanna come back .. was tht a fake one?
and i think all of them HAD to come and perform no matter wht ... even akhil must have been there na ... but he was 200% tht he wasnt comin back still he performedLOL it must be in their contract

Well, I did read one article where he said he didn't have the heart to come back after being eliminated in front of his Mama (It seems to me that this is his primary grouse against Sony). Who knows if he had been selected, he would have retracted saying, he's trying to put it all behind and he understands that the channel couldn't have cancelled the guest at the last moment or something?

Boy, golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai..!!!Ouch

-desigirl-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I had no doubt about it being rigged. That's why I am not a frequent watcher of the show. There is a lot of inadvertent diplomacy that goes within the show, it's like a minuscule model of a corrupt government.

This article absolutely proves it. On the other hand, not all articles are true. Like I remember, there was an article about Krushna crying or something after his elimination. Nothing of the sorts happened. Similarily, there was an article about Daya being in the bottom 3, when he wasn't. So, it is really hard to believe sources that are supposed to give information to the mass about the events going on, aka the media.
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Well, I did read one article where he said he didn't have the heart to come back after being eliminated in front of his Mama (It seems to me that this is his primary grouse against Sony). Who knows if he had been selected, he would have retracted saying, he's trying to put it all behind and he understands that the channel couldn't have cancelled the guest at the last moment or something?

Boy, golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai..!!!Ouch

lol i dunno wht to believe then
only God knows the truth
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I had no doubt about it being rigged. That's why I am not a frequent watcher of the show. There is a lot of inadvertent diplomacy that goes within the show, it's like a minuscule model of a corrupt government.

This article absolutely proves it. On the other hand, not all articles are true. Like I remember, there was an article about Krushna crying or something after his elimination. Nothing of the sorts happened. Similarily, there was an article about Daya being in the bottom 3, when he wasn't. So, it is really hard to believe sources that are supposed to give information to the mass about the events going on, aka the media.
all shows are like this only ... not just jhalak
and yeh you never know when to believe media ... thts why i was sayin tht it might be a fake article

Go to top