'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged' - article - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Whatever, but Krushna is showing a sour loser is he. There are many commedians on Commedy Circus who are better than him. Till now he got preference on th channel due to his Mama. Lagta hai isse favor lene ki aadat pad gayee hai..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: debayon

I agree that Krushna sounded really cocky in this article...well, I don't really know him, so I can't comment on his personality and whether such comments are typical of him...

I must confess that I have no idea of the soaps on Indian TV...and therefore, am not familiar with the soap actors. But I would presume the soap stars having a greater fan following than any of the non-soap actors. Yet, you see contestants like Ankita leaving the show wayy before Shekhar(even though she was saved).

Another thing, Krushna and Shekhar work on the same show, Comedy Circus, if I am not wrong? Shekhar is merely a judge there, and as far as I have seen CC, I have only seen the judges laughing and judging the performances...while the contestants(ie Krushna and Co) perform comedy acts. So, it is most likely Krushna would have a greater fan following than Shekhar. And yet Krushna is eliminated way before Shekhar is? I honestly can't think of anyone voting for Shekhar unless they are still in love with his old shows, like Vilyati Babu etc.๐Ÿ˜† But what do I know? Anyways, I smell something fishy there. Yes, there might be other factors involved such as regional voting, but there is no evidence supporting that claim, whereas there is more evidence regarding the show being rigged based on some other incidents on the show, like Yaana-Salman's premature elimination(for whatever reason it may be), which I think would make me give rigging the benefit of the doubt.

The soap watching audience may be getting distributed between Sushant, Ragini, Ankita and Mahi. Plus most soaps are watched by women, who tend to vote for guys rather than girls- plus its SUSHANT we are speaking of ๐Ÿ˜‰(He's horribly adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ) and he is the leader of the pack currently where dancing is concerned. That might be a possible reason for less votes to the girls- more votes to Sushant and less to the rest of the girls.

Shekhar doesn't really have a lot of appeal, but he does seem to have a lot of support. Regional bias- yes, maybe possible- he has done the 'proud Bihari' thing on JDJ, remember? Plus he had stood in election in Bihar too. We don't really come to know of regional bias until it becomes like, really severe. Plus he has a lot of support too- in the telly industry  and outside. I think his popularity (whatever he has๐Ÿ˜†) is not cos of being a judge on comedy circus, but more cos of his old shows, as you rightly pointed out- I would anyday myself chose Shekhar in dekh bhai dekh, over Krushna in Comedy Circus- but that's the opinion of one- not all- the majority probably would prefer Krushna, or maybe middle age audience would prefer Shekhar- you know, sympathy votes??? Uff!- confusing! ๐Ÿ˜• He hasn't displayed much potential through dancing though, so its difficult to assume he might have garnered new fans on the show .

Even after all these permutation and combinations, somehow, we aren't quite getting the right equation- so I'm myself confused what is happening in the show. Shekhar still on JDJ stage is a big big mystery! ๐Ÿ˜† Rigged or not, the performances are good, and hopefully someone deserving will win and make our time watching JDJ worthwhile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@debayon

DID is rigged too(to a certain extent). No matter what the quality of the participants is, each mentor will have atleast one team in the final๐Ÿ˜†

every dance show is rigged to a cetain extent. They are not really doing it to unearth hidden talent. it is abt who brings teh drama and the trps to the table
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only losers or their supporters will blame the media. Media is the symbol of freedom of speech.

Problem with reading comprehension not only makes one frustrated but they lash out their anger on media. If they reported that someone did not want to come back and if that someone performed, does not invalidate the original information. It is simple to understand if one is not an idiot.
Krushna said he did not want to come back. He did not claim he would not come back. Also, whether there are any legalities behind it or not is a different discussion. Too complex for simpletons. Better just blame the media.
jazzy28 thumbnail

Looks to me like its a case of sour grapes. As for Ankita, she's the main lead in Pavitra Rishta, a wildy popular tv serial, she was bound to get more votes. As for yana, let us not forget that her coreographer is Salman, the winner of DID, so he will have gotten loads of votes, Yana too may have gotten votes based on her dancing ans sex appeal.

pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a sour grapes tale now๐Ÿ˜• ! of course we cant comment since havent seen the wild card performances yet But if the case would have been reverse; I mean if He would have entered as a wild card entry  ; would he have said the same thing? ! comon this is a reality show and sometimes results arent in your favor but if they arent eevrytime it doesnt mean that show is rigged ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Only losers or their supporters will blame the media. Media is the symbol of freedom of speech.

Thats just a myth now!
sevak thumbnail
Hard to believe that professionals would make such bold statemnts aganist channel!
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Surely JDJ 4 is ripped.
Begining JDJ is ok, but from last 3 weeks raginiand anikita are in danger zome whereas they perfomed really well that Daya and shekar.

In street dance and madhuri special daya, shekar  (sorry ot his fans) didnot really performed well, but they were never in the bottom line.

Surely SONY wants to cash on Anita (Zeetv) and Ragini (starplus) actors popularity, first they eliminated yana and now may be ankita and making them re-entry as wild-card entries.

It surely looks like scripted, again back to square bringing wild card entry running the show for 1 more month.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzy28

Looks to me like its a case of sour grapes. As for Ankita, she's the main lead in Pavitra Rishta, a wildy popular tv serial, she was bound to get more votes. As for yana, let us not forget that her coreographer is Salman, the winner of DID, so he will have gotten loads of votes, Yana too may have gotten votes based on her dancing ans sex appeal.

hmmm yeh but WC wasnt based on votes ... just judges scores lol