Posted: 13 years ago

*DVD Quality Videos*

Watch Online (Dailymotion) DVD Quality

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great episode! Ajay was awesome πŸ˜ƒ

Wonder how come uncle Rishi didn't get angry over Ajay's dig at Ranbir like he did for Deepika!
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I need to catch up with it soon<3
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars4u

one thing abt karan i dont like is his hypocrisy..........he didnt asked ajay about his ex and all since his wife is close to him......he never takes dig at stars close to him or their relatives......but others he ask abt their ex's, controversies etc whether its current or 5-15 yrs back story.......

totally agree. also was getting very irritated with Karan snickering everytime Ajay poked fun at an actor but when it came to SRK's biography title he didn't show any amusement! really really biased host! But Ajay was rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one of the best epi , & the most clean & genuine epi of KWK! love you ajay!πŸ‘πŸΌ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I loved when he said, Kareena knows all the gossips. πŸ˜† Dude she is up to date.
seema.arb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One of the best epi's for me!
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I've always wanted to see Ajay on such a show where he could just be himself you know!

although i was disappointed with KJo and his usual nonsense, I really liked Ajay. One reason was that I was one of those who used to think he's just too much in himself and is arrogant. But like he cleared that up that he is like that from  the beginning and cannot be changed. This has definitely changed my perspective towards the actor and I am sure others feel the same way.

Apart from Rani-Vidya's epi, this was the other one I thoroughly enjoyed!
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mala-

whos on this week?

karan by himself πŸ˜›
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

I've always wanted to see Ajay on such a show where he could just be himself you know!

although i was disappointed with KJo and his usual nonsense, I really liked Ajay. One reason was that I was one of those who used to think he's just too much in himself and is arrogant. But like he cleared that up that he is like that from  the beginning and cannot be changed. This has definitely changed my perspective towards the actor and I am sure others feel the same way.

Apart from Rani-Vidya's epi, this was the other one I thoroughly enjoyed!

Wait....did I miss something? Ajay is arrogant wow didn't realiseπŸ˜•