Harshiti in Ajab Prem Ki Kahani (updt pg.34) - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
❤️Thank you so much for providing these links...❤️
sorry if this isnt allowed but thoguht to post dtf link of the full main event
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=95163&Itemid=169
instead of * it should say t v  f o r u m wihtout spaces
guys u can also join premeer/harshiti ka desh for live updates/phun/discussions etc....here's the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615156
Originally posted by mazkachazka

guys u can also join premeer/harshiti ka desh for live updates/phun/discussions etc....here's the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615156
offcourse that would be great...thanks dear!
OMG.. what an act.. .it had everything.... a theme of lovers being separated..like Harshiti have been  n what songs... n wohooo Harshiti rocked the stage....for me it was one of the bestestttttttt act of the nite..👏 Luvd the shadow thing...so unique.. very well choreographed..n greatly performed by Harshiti... luvd the ending with AGs pic being made as HC sat 😛

Fabulous act.. Harshiti.. too too good ❤️
First it was Jag Soona Soona. AG danced first...just wat was shown in the SBS prev...and den HC performed....den it was Tere Bin....

Bin Tere was d surprise package...it had more dance than wat we saw in rehearsals...more lifts...more noseooh...and den cute steps too...salsa types...i think u guys hav to watch to know wat i mean....dey ended wid AG leaving him....and der's a pic of AG behind hc and he falls on his knee....

Bin tere was more adorable....Ahhh!!! finally its over and i dont hav to sit thru the furthur torture!
Thanks nandini27 for the little written update!
heyy guys cn someone help me out if theyr from around england? over here on star one today its nt coming the ajab prem ki kahani isnt coming instead the movie honeymoon travels is coming but in the promos it ses 13th feb 7:30 pm apkk in uk! im confused :(
Originally posted by nandini27

First it was Jag Soona Soona. AG danced first...just wat was shown in the SBS prev...and den HC performed....den it was Tere Bin....

Bin Tere was d surprise package...it had more dance than wat we saw in rehearsals...more lifts...more noseooh...and den cute steps too...salsa types...i think u guys hav to watch to know wat i mean....dey ended wid AG leaving him....and der's a pic of AG behind hc and he falls on his knee....

Bin tere was more adorable....Ahhh!!! finally its over and i dont hav to sit thru the furthur torture!

Bin tere was really a surprise....from the pain n angst to anger at being separated...it had Harshiti smiling..n njoying...till AG leaves n her pic is made n HC sits.. !! I think Harshiti act was by far the best act of the nite...😊 Great choreo... n fab performance.. Aditi was mindblowing n HC was the king of expressions...n passion..