Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kho Gaya Samrat - passion of love (Page 9)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
       I love you and sumi for this post!HugROFL I love Samrat too but thats a different story Blushing I have my maths exam today so thought of starting in the name of Sajan Day DreamingThe title itself dragged my attention OMG Silly It is true!ROFLKho gaya samrat!BlushingThis scene was like why to fear when my love is near!LOLEmbarrassed
      Firstly the way Samrat understood her mind. "Dont worry I wont make you to do anything like THAT". We didn't get why she was ignorant. But his words made us all understand the reason. Then their trust towards each other. If it was not for their trust and faith, Gunjan wouldn't have agreed to distract the watchman. Gosh Gunjan is a rockstarCool. Sajan have a special connection, so whenever they are together all their plans will obviously become successful. But I can's help but hate those kabab mein haddisStern SmileGosh while watching it for the first time I was worried whether the watchman will come so I was not able to see peacefullyAngry. When the edited version was out I found peace Cool. This is one of my favourite scene.Heart I wish I can crop that watchman's entry!ROFL He is one of the most WANTED Angry. He spoiled the moment.ROFL 
      It was seriously romantic and intense Blushing. It was a beautiful scene. It was perfect! Embarrassed It was a surprise as lot of tensions were there. But I love the CVs for this. Samrat, his one look created the magic and Gunjan, her shy nature but with passion in her eyes; Her trust towards him; It showed their love. Gosh I love them so much! Make more topics like this, Missing sajan badlyDisapproveI hope I do my exam well Stern SmileTime for some drooling!ROFL Luv ya ashi di Hug

Edited by nishi_sajan - 23 January 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Even i'll unres later.. doing some project work!!ROFL
take ur time jo honey Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --blossom--

Ashi di awesome postHug

I agree with you..

dii this is on of my fave scene i jus love this scene so much....sajan were awesome...so romanticDay DreamingBlushingomg wen sammy say "Kho gaya samrat" the way he says this is juaSillySillyand our gunjan was lost in samDay DreamingLOLgoshhhhhh the scene when they aired i remeber we wer not getting proper sajan scenes...we all wer lik jumping after getting thisROFL..thanx for making this di..Embarrassed
zummi honey missed u yar Hug ya i remembered we were not getting any sajan scene at that time and suddenly this scene *dead*EmbarrassedLOL gosh it was so beautiful scene and our lover boy made us to drool on him with that line kho gaya samrat Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

so basically all the spammers are busy with their study and so as IROFL....may be thats why were spammingROFL..stupid study:(((

me too will edit later on aashi!! beautiful post mwahhhh
take ur time sweety but surely edit soon hon EmbarrassedHug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Hi aashi,You know what today i was watching this epi on yt and now you make this topic.Superb topic.aah..i love everythink about sajan and Monaya.Day Dreaming
hey dear thanks a tone gosh telepathy u know LOL Embarrassed and thanks for ur lovely reply Big smile
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

1st if all I would like to mention that I hate that watchman to the Core Angry  Angry For ruining the MOST beautiful Moment that Day Blushing  HeartSecondly Aashi Di it,s always a treat to read your topic and this is one was Ahmazinggg Star  Star  StarThe funny thing is that when this scene was telecasted,I was busy making a Tea LOL But as soon as I heard their voices on the TV,I left everything and went towards the TV and My 1st reaction was Shocked  BlushingI was shocked becuz I was aseeing a SG scene after a Longggg time Ermmthen It was sooo Magical that it left me blushing Embarrassed.thanks a tone ash for ur lovely reply Hug i know sweety we got it after so long time and also unexpected no precap abt it and suddenly this scene goshBlushing but i am worried for ur tea ROFL  i know bcz of that stupid watchman our lover boy again missed the kiss ErmmROFL

I saw that scene again on YT in private Embarrassed and I aws simply drowned in that scene Day DreamingDrowned in that passionate yet Innocent and Pure Moment Heart  Day DreamingPassionate becuz of Samrat and his Love for Gunjan Day Dreamingand Innocent becuz of Gunjan who was sooo Drowned in his arms  and was simply short of words seeing the passion in his eyes Embarrassed  Day DreamingLovely and Beauuutiful topic Aashi Di Clap  Clap lmao u watched it in private WinkLOL yes it was passionate and pure scene so magical or seriously missing our sajan badly Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

oh my god ashi ,hayeeeeeeeeeeee it was so romantic .the way he said"kho gaya samrat" i was like seeing them "kho gayi me"LOLLOL
thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply Embarrassed and ya same was mine situation LOLLOLLOL
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i did the unexpected ROFL...i edited my post on pg1ROFL
oww LOL thanks a tone kavi for ur wonderful reply Hug

Go to top