Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kho Gaya Samrat - passion of love (Page 13)

Mahiii IF-Rockerz
Mahiii
Mahiii

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
omg aashi yeh tumne kiski yaad diladi... now i will be only in those thoughts.... i can never forget this scene.... in this scene Mohit looked the most romantic and Sanaya portrayed her innocence so well... this is actually one of the most romantic scenes of our Sajan Monaya... gosh it was truely magical... although they din kiss but the feelings and emotions shown were mindblowing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahiii

omg aashi yeh tumne kiski yaad diladi... now i will be only in those thoughts.... i can never forget this scene.... in this scene Mohit looked the most romantic and Sanaya portrayed her innocence so well... this is actually one of the most romantic scenes of our Sajan Monaya... gosh it was truely magical... although they din kiss but the feelings and emotions shown were mindblowing...
hey mahiiiHugyes it was most romantic moment of our sajan they were so januable we always got miss the kiss scene of our sajan WinkLOL and this was one of the best miss the kiss moment in our sajan's life EmbarrassedLOL so cute and adorable there were love passion and desire in it and sajan were lost in each other Embarrassed

Go to top