Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kho Gaya Samrat - passion of love (Page 10)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Shocked   whats the hype about..? Shocked ROFL   ROFL  Oh... the usual spammers... Smile
no wonder ROFLROFL

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

aashi check ur pm... Ermm LOL
i did and then i was like D'ohROFL
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi dear Awesome post ClapClapClap..very very well writtenClapClap ...........U refreshed all my memories of Mjht and Sajan...........Smile......Thanks Hug  hey gunjan thanks a tone sweety for ur lovely reply Hug

u r right love is always bestowed as a gift freely, willingly and without any expectations.......Love is pure and love is worship....Love given without any expectations is True n pure love....Love is beautifull and magical...and Love is Sajan.............Sajan are perfect example of true, pure n beautifull love........Sajan were and will always be the most januable n lovable couple 4 us all sajan fans.......That sajan scene after mayur marriage was a short scene but I agree with U aashi it was the most januable, sweet , rocking , passionate ,magical n beautifull scene......so so romantic.Day Dreaming................Sajan RockClap....... i completely agree with u  dear it was so short scene but sajan stole that moment with their purity with their magic and their passion seriously it was treat to watch moment Embarrassed

Thanks 4 refreshing my memories of sajanHug...............and Thanks 4 video link and Sajan pictures of that day Hug  

and one more thing aashi the poetic lines u wrote are just simply very very beautifull  and lovely..Clap..........once again Amazing , Awesome post ClapClap..............u wrote it very beautifully, superbClap..............I am in drooling mode now.....drooling over our Lovely couple Sajan/MonayaDay Dreaming

Sajan/Monaya rockThumbs UpClap................

Gunjan............... i am seriously touched with ur words gunajn i am glad u seriously liked it and thanks for ur wonderful and touchy reply Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

wow awesome postClap
just loved it
awieeee im lost in itDay Dreaming
thanks a tone dipu for ur lovely reply Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

I love you and sumi for this post!HugROFL I love Samrat too but thats a different story Blushing I have my maths exam today so thought of starting in the name of Sajan Day DreamingThe title itself dragged my attention OMG Silly It is true!ROFLKho gaya samrat!BlushingThis scene was like why to fear when my love is near!LOLEmbarrassed  OMG nishu first of all thanks a tone honey for ur wonderful reply Hug but this line cracked me up why to fear when my love is here WinkLOL loved this line muahh LOL
      Firstly the way Samrat understood her mind. "Dont worry I wont make you to do anything like THAT". We didn't get why she was ignorant. But his words made us all understand the reason. Then their trust towards each other. If it was not for their trust and faith, Gunjan wouldn't have agreed to distract the watchman. Gosh Gunjan is a rockstarCool. Sajan have a special connection, so whenever they are together all their plans will obviously become successful. But I can's help but hate those kabab mein haddisStern SmileGosh while watching it for the first time I was worried whether the watchman will come so I was not able to see peacefullyAngry. When the edited version was out I found peace Cool. This is one of my favourite scene.Heart I wish I can crop that watchman's entry!ROFL He is one of the most WANTED Angry. He spoiled the moment.ROFL poor watchman he has many enemies only bcz of this scene duffer AngryROFLbut yes u said it girl Clapi completely agree with ur words only sam can read his chashmish's mind and their trust always made us to love them more and more Embarrassed
      It was seriously romantic and intense Blushing. It was a beautiful scene. It was perfect! Embarrassed It was a surprise as lot of tensions were there. But I love the CVs for this. Samrat, his one look created the magic and Gunjan, her shy nature but with passion in her eyes; Her trust towards him; It showed their love. Gosh I love them so much! Make more topics like this, Missing sajan badlyDisapproveI hope I do my exam well Stern SmileTime for some drooling!ROFL Luv ya ashi di Hug yes honey it was one of the best scene of sajan the way they both were lost in each other and so we r in them Blushingseriously missing our januable sajan so muchCry i hope they will be back soon Embarrassed and thanks a tone sweetheart for sparing ur time during ur exam and pour our ur heart muahhh HeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7XSilentWishesX

-Aastha_Mohit- IF-Rockerz
-Aastha_Mohit-
-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
res....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic