Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

wow awesome post👏
just loved it
awieeee im lost in it😍
thanks a tone dipu for ur lovely reply 🤗
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

I love you and sumi for this post!🤗🤣 I love Samrat too but thats a different story ☺️ I have my maths exam today so thought of starting in the name of Sajan 😍The title itself dragged my attention OMG 🤪 It is true!🤣Kho gaya samrat!☺️This scene was like why to fear when my love is near!😆😳  OMG nishu first of all thanks a tone honey for ur wonderful reply 🤗 but this line cracked me up why to fear when my love is here 😉😆 loved this line muahh 😆
      Firstly the way Samrat understood her mind. "Dont worry I wont make you to do anything like THAT". We didn't get why she was ignorant. But his words made us all understand the reason. Then their trust towards each other. If it was not for their trust and faith, Gunjan wouldn't have agreed to distract the watchman. Gosh Gunjan is a rockstar😎. Sajan have a special connection, so whenever they are together all their plans will obviously become successful. But I can's help but hate those kabab mein haddis😳Gosh while watching it for the first time I was worried whether the watchman will come so I was not able to see peacefully😡. When the edited version was out I found peace 😎. This is one of my favourite scene.❤️ I wish I can crop that watchman's entry!🤣 He is one of the most WANTED 😡. He spoiled the moment.🤣 poor watchman he has many enemies only bcz of this scene duffer 😡🤣but yes u said it girl 👏i completely agree with ur words only sam can read his chashmish's mind and their trust always made us to love them more and more 😳
      It was seriously romantic and intense ☺️. It was a beautiful scene. It was perfect! 😳 It was a surprise as lot of tensions were there. But I love the CVs for this. Samrat, his one look created the magic and Gunjan, her shy nature but with passion in her eyes; Her trust towards him; It showed their love. Gosh I love them so much! Make more topics like this, Missing sajan badly😒I hope I do my exam well 😳. Time for some drooling!🤣 Luv ya ashi di 🤗 yes honey it was one of the best scene of sajan the way they both were lost in each other and so we r in them ☺️seriously missing our januable sajan so much😭 i hope they will be back soon 😳 and thanks a tone sweetheart for sparing ur time during ur exam and pour our ur heart muahhh ❤️🤗

wohoooo,lovely post.really samrat means love.❤️

aini😳
awesome postt
too gudd
completely agreed
sg rockeddd
Originally posted by -Aastha_Mohit-

res....😳😳😳
hey aash 🤗do edit soon hon 😳
Originally posted by ainimonaya

wohoooo,lovely post.really samrat means love.❤️

aini😳
hey dear thanks a tone for ur lovely reply 😳
Originally posted by aashizin

hey dear thanks a tone for ur lovely reply 😳

welcome😳
Originally posted by samratrocks

awesome postt
too gudd
completely agreed
sg rockeddd
thanks a tone dear for liking 😳
what do i say di???
i have no words no words at all..
i logged in this evening n saw this scnene again n well cried like fo an hour.. missing relishing n remembering those beautful moments..

sach kahun to i dont even know how to tell my feelings here di!!!
u said it all for me
AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMME topic n this one is dedicated to pari n to this topic>>

i made sth on sg after soo long n i have so many tears in my eyes.. thanks di for this topic muahs
aapki
dolly
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.......................................Aashi dear............................wat a post😍😍👏yet again Amazing
SG romance  .......................gagagagagagaga☺️☺️☺️
truly pure passionate love story😍😍 n u totally justified haan😳
loved it to d core ❤️do make more
Sajan rocxxxxxxxxxxx
SG fans rocxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
luv uuuuuuuu🤗🤗