Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In CID.G Awards, Mishal "Enacts" Dutta !!! (Page 3)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???
It's awarding people who made a difference in real lives........Basically Bravery awards
oh okay but wats dat go2 do wit dutta/mishal??Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Nice post Anu...MR has always carefully maintained Dutta's image for the last one year. So when I first realized he was performing in an awards function I was VERY apprehensive. But I am glad that even here he managed to keep Dutta's image intact. It was no jhatka-matka dance act. And the martial arts dance was truly Duttaish.

Exactly Shreya, I dont know how I wouldve taken it if he was truly dancing ...........but instead there was this mix of "act" in it which mesmerized me ......... I mean iam surprised how he kept "Dutta" intact even when he was dancing ....... Truly an exellence par above..........

Guy is a great actor indeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609-Carrie-MrsKhan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???
Its bravery awards I guess. Mishal was just portrayying an act where good can win over evil if handled bravely.........Smile
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

LOLLOLAnu So true It was Dutta all the wayyyy on the stage!!!
The 2nd one was too good with the last expression Day DreamingMind blowing Performance
Ya the moment he walked in it was Dutta written on that stage........I mean i have no idea if its me used to see him like that or may be he himself was with that "Duttaish" ness in him...........par it wasnt odd........instead it felt as if , if ever dutta chose to dance........this is how exactly I would love it to be. That strength, valor, power, attitude, belief, pain...........and ontop of it, will to fight out the evil.......its our Dutta in one word !!!.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

So true, Anu.

His performance was all Dutta... expressions too. The way he jumped around and was giving intense looks to the evil guy...For one moment, I hoped it was Kala there who was getting those looks. The Trishul looked so right in his hand and the way he handled it was also great.Clap

Multi-talented guy he is!

I think we will get that day too when Kala will face it all from him. Iam just waiting for that wonderful day when Dutta gives Kala a karara thappad for all her acts and throw her out of his life forever........or walk out of her life forever. I wish he does that with the same style and attitude he did today's act........

Crystal29-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Lovely post Anu.

So finally mishal or should i say dutta tempted u to write something.After reading ur post ,i realised i was not the only one who saw dutta performing,rather than MR.I really liked him with trishul.I guess we all are hopeless case when it comes to D.LOLLOLLOL
Thanks for gracing us with ur thoughts.By the way any hope to see ur written updates in near future?
Pooja

-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Awesome post Anu...Smile

First time I am seeing him dance and I loved every bit of it... Day Dreaming...he is such a great dancer...

Just like you, I could see Dutta in Mishal' performance....now I demand CVs show Dutta dancing too..but with a different dhoti, of course..LOL
LOLLOL If our Dutta is shown dancing , it would be in his kurtha's LOLLOL........uska trademark jo hai LOL

-Carrie--Huma-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

I loved it too...he was so good with his expressions as always Day Dreaming and the jumps were something to watch his martial arts practice helps him alot and I can see that...the only thing that felt odd were those shoes....they are too much to notice when MR is so yummy dancing just like he is carrying out a campaign saying I am dutta I am evil only to kill the Evil...yeh maine kya bola anyway .....LOL ...I think MR's performance got into my head and I am going insane all over again for My DUTTA!!!LOL

Nice post anu!!! I share the same feelings like You when i saw MR dancing ..all I could see was DSP...Day Dreaming

Awwww waiting for him to be bak at the show with a bang!!!

I second Ksh ...this guy knows his priorities....
U said our dutta is evil LOLLOL. Jks apart, he was indeed awesome today , havent noticed the shoes LOL, i was busy watching his expressions LOL

skavitha08-Carrie-

Go to top