In CID.G Awards, Mishal "Enacts" Dutta !!!

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I normally am the last person to see Mishal do anything else beyond Dutta πŸ˜†. For me he fits Dutta's role to T and rest I dont care nor watch him anywhere else.  But one day one of my friends gave me Mishal's CID gallantry awards promo to see. She said Mishal was shown "Dancing" in that promo. Now thats one thing I was craving to see Dutta do, Dance😳.  So no wonder I went and checked out the promo and loved it so much so that I waited for 23rd to see the actual event and the guy's so called performance. I have to say, He was Dutta and it was Dutta playing the part of a good-man in so called Dance-Act😍.

A group of dancers, started off the act. They were bad ppl (in Black/Red), blasting off the good ppl (in Whites).  The Reds celebrated their vctory over Whites with a step or two. Then came, the savior, just like our Dutta in Laagi. Is it mere coincidence or a deliberate attempt?.  Dutta in our show arrived in a "white" suit and so is this GoodGuy-Savior, in White. He had a trishul in his hand which reminded me off our Dutta, a Bholenaath's devotee. He then came, with confidence, and style ofcourse, bashed the Red's and woke up the white's lying on ground. The one turn he had while entering with loads of attitude in his eyes, was so like Dutta😳.

Mishal's dance with Trishul in hand, and alternate jumping on each leg was one which caught my eye. He has that little smile on his face along with a serious attitude in his look. Thats exactly what I can say is like "Dutta"😊. It made me believe that its our Dutta dancing on that stage or better to say , if Dutta will ever dance , it might be just like this😍.

"Maathe pe" line and the look on Mishal's face. It was as if he is pained to see so much of evil around, again like our Dutta who is pained to see so much of "dhokebaazi" around.  The act where he got upon the fellow dancers and stood tall, makes me feel so overwhelmed. We might soon see our Dutta win and stand so tall in his life too😳.

Dutta aka Mishal left stage and came Sachal in blacks and Reds (symbolizing evil) along with his troop to fight the White's savior who trashed his Red Troop.  He invited MR with his Bheera bheera song.  Came our hero ji, White's ka savior, with the intent to wipe out the evil completely.  They fought for one last time and that ended up as always, Good won over Evil😍.  White-Savior wiped off the Red-Evil man and there ended the performance. Why do I feel that the Black/Red-Evil guy is like our Kala-Chaskar. Hope Dutta will be able to wipe off these two evil ppl from his life with the same confidence and determination as he did on this stage😍. 

As u can see all the while that Mishal was dancing, I here was drawing parallels between his dance-act and our Dutta's story............. and have to say Mishal is breathing, living , dancing and acting "Dutta" these days. No wonder I couldnt see Mishal Raheja on that stage, it was Dutta Shriram Patil all the way, hence this post 😊.

This is the first time I saw him dance. Though its not a full fledged dance , but still loved it to bits as it had "Dutta" in it.  The performance Rocked and I totally Loved it !!!.

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Anu...MR has always carefully maintained Dutta's image for the last one year. So when I first realized he was performing in an awards function I was VERY apprehensive. But I am glad that even here he managed to keep Dutta's image intact. It was no jhatka-matka dance act. And the martial arts dance was truly Duttaish.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yipee got to watch it...
Good performance by him...first time I have seen him dancing and he performed very well πŸ‘(but that shiny skirt was weird πŸ˜†)
We were missing dutta for last few weeks ....glad to see MR peforming in dutta style 😊
I hurriedly watched it so can comment on the whole sequence
Nice post Anu 😊

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anu So true It was Dutta all the wayyyy on the stage!!!
The 2nd one was too good with the last expression 😍Mind blowing Performance
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usuall lovely post Anu dear.........πŸ˜›
i second  2 u  dear .......it was our DUTTAπŸ˜›
thnx 4 creating such a beautifull post n 4 sharing ur lovely lovely views.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Fantastic n Fabulous job done by MRπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
MR KeEp RoCkInG!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by mishimano - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???

It's awarding people who made a difference in real lives........Basically Bravery awards
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true, Anu.

His performance was all Dutta... expressions too. The way he jumped around and was giving intense looks to the evil guy...For one moment, I hoped it was Kala there who was getting those looks. The Trishul looked so right in his hand and the way he handled it was also great.πŸ‘

Multi-talented guy he is!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post Anu...😊

First time I am seeing him dance and I loved every bit of it... 😍...he is such a great dancer...

Just like you, I could see Dutta in Mishal' performance....now I demand CVs show Dutta dancing too..but with a different dhoti, of course..πŸ˜†
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it too...he was so good with his expressions as always 😍 and the jumps were something to watch his martial arts practice helps him alot and I can see that...the only thing that felt odd were those shoes....they are too much to notice when MR is so yummy dancing just like he is carrying out a campaign saying I am dutta I am evil only to kill the Evil...yeh maine kya bola anyway .....πŸ˜† ...I think MR's performance got into my head and I am going insane all over again for My DUTTA!!!πŸ˜†

Nice post anu!!! I share the same feelings like You when i saw MR dancing ..all I could see was DSP...😍

Awwww waiting for him to be bak at the show with a bang!!!

I second Ksh ...this guy knows his priorities....
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago