Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In CID.G Awards, Mishal "Enacts" Dutta !!!

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I normally am the last person to see Mishal do anything else beyond Dutta LOL. For me he fits Dutta's role to T and rest I dont care nor watch him anywhere else.  But one day one of my friends gave me Mishal's CID gallantry awards promo to see. She said Mishal was shown "Dancing" in that promo. Now thats one thing I was craving to see Dutta do, DanceEmbarrassed.  So no wonder I went and checked out the promo and loved it so much so that I waited for 23rd to see the actual event and the guy's so called performance. I have to say, He was Dutta and it was Dutta playing the part of a good-man in so called Dance-ActDay Dreaming.

A group of dancers, started off the act. They were bad ppl (in Black/Red), blasting off the good ppl (in Whites).  The Reds celebrated their vctory over Whites with a step or two. Then came, the savior, just like our Dutta in Laagi. Is it mere coincidence or a deliberate attempt?.  Dutta in our show arrived in a "white" suit and so is this GoodGuy-Savior, in White. He had a trishul in his hand which reminded me off our Dutta, a Bholenaath's devotee. He then came, with confidence, and style ofcourse, bashed the Red's and woke up the white's lying on ground. The one turn he had while entering with loads of attitude in his eyes, was so like DuttaEmbarrassed.

Mishal's dance with Trishul in hand, and alternate jumping on each leg was one which caught my eye. He has that little smile on his face along with a serious attitude in his look. Thats exactly what I can say is like "Dutta"Smile. It made me believe that its our Dutta dancing on that stage or better to say , if Dutta will ever dance , it might be just like thisDay Dreaming.

"Maathe pe" line and the look on Mishal's face. It was as if he is pained to see so much of evil around, again like our Dutta who is pained to see so much of "dhokebaazi" around.  The act where he got upon the fellow dancers and stood tall, makes me feel so overwhelmed. We might soon see our Dutta win and stand so tall in his life tooEmbarrassed.

Dutta aka Mishal left stage and came Sachal in blacks and Reds (symbolizing evil) along with his troop to fight the White's savior who trashed his Red Troop.  He invited MR with his Bheera bheera song.  Came our hero ji, White's ka savior, with the intent to wipe out the evil completely.  They fought for one last time and that ended up as always, Good won over EvilDay Dreaming.  White-Savior wiped off the Red-Evil man and there ended the performance. Why do I feel that the Black/Red-Evil guy is like our Kala-Chaskar. Hope Dutta will be able to wipe off these two evil ppl from his life with the same confidence and determination as he did on this stageDay Dreaming

As u can see all the while that Mishal was dancing, I here was drawing parallels between his dance-act and our Dutta's story............. and have to say Mishal is breathing, living , dancing and acting "Dutta" these days. No wonder I couldnt see Mishal Raheja on that stage, it was Dutta Shriram Patil all the way, hence this post Smile.

This is the first time I saw him dance. Though its not a full fledged dance , but still loved it to bits as it had "Dutta" in it.  The performance Rocked and I totally Loved it !!!.

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 23 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalipushpa_kannanduttarpitaFatima82LaTuLakomal_w25rayjstsikkaishaJia1pinkykdivya17-7AbhiAniCrystal29pbtghoshsasha_1__priyanka__mnx12mozart66rama_2010bfunofbb123ltl_fankadduushish15left_foreversub_rosadivy609skavitha08WanderbugPooja_219mIsHeZ.x-Azy-Sophia21suhana19HumaG-Carrie-blueopal--SONEE--Sanely_InsaneImmaculateDream--Sia--khushix-Huma-MrsKhansinamika

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice post Anu...MR has always carefully maintained Dutta's image for the last one year. So when I first realized he was performing in an awards function I was VERY apprehensive. But I am glad that even here he managed to keep Dutta's image intact. It was no jhatka-matka dance act. And the martial arts dance was truly Duttaish.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mishimanokomal_w25rayjstCrystal29bfunofbb123-Carrie-HumaGAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream-Huma-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmishimanobfunofbb123Anu-Reddy-Huma-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yipee got to watch it...
Good performance by him...first time I have seen him dancing and he performed very well Clap(but that shiny skirt was weird LOL)
We were missing dutta for last few weeks ....glad to see MR peforming in dutta style Smile
I hurriedly watched it so can comment on the whole sequence Ouch
Nice post Anu Smile

Edited by Sia79 - 23 January 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmishimanobfunofbb123-Huma-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

LOLLOLAnu So true It was Dutta all the wayyyy on the stage!!!
The 2nd one was too good with the last expression Day DreamingMind blowing Performance

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitarayjstmishimanoCrystal29bfunofbb123Anu-Reddy-Huma-

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

as usuall lovely post Anu dear.........Tongue
i second  2 u  dear .......it was our DUTTATongue
thnx 4 creating such a beautifull post n 4 sharing ur lovely lovely views.......HugHugHug
Fantastic n Fabulous job done by MREmbarrassedTongue
MR KeEp RoCkInG!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Edited by mishimano - 23 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123Anu-Reddy-Huma-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hey i wud luv 2 c it..but can sum1 plz tel me wat CID gallantry is all about???
It's awarding people who made a difference in real lives........Basically Bravery awards

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaFatima82mishimanorayjstbfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xAnu-Reddy-Huma-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
So true, Anu.

His performance was all Dutta... expressions too. The way he jumped around and was giving intense looks to the evil guy...For one moment, I hoped it was Kala there who was getting those looks. The Trishul looked so right in his hand and the way he handled it was also great.Clap

Multi-talented guy he is!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmishimanosasha_1bfunofbb123skavitha08-Carrie-ushankitvc--Sia--Anu-Reddy-Huma-

Go to top