India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Vaibhav to be paired with??? (Page 3)

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I don't know y but I feel  vaibhav and devki r brother n sister.

Telefan1 Newbie
Telefan1
Telefan1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hi there
i haven't read the book yet. honestly, prefer watching the prog. but if u ask me, vaibhav and sabina win hands down. there's just no two-ways about it. they're both young blood and joshila.

i toh feel they're playing real-life characters. not the typical unreal stuff that we see on tv. there's so much energy on-screen. don't u think so?

besides, i'm glued to this prog for the gripping performances and the story-line. who cares about the jodis. i just hope they continue to keep it unpredictable. the moment they do a typical vaibhav-devki jodi track, i'm switching channels for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
guys after seeing todays episode I'm sure that vaibhav and sabina be paired up

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Telefan1

hi there
i haven't read the book yet. honestly, prefer watching the prog. but if u ask me, vaibhav and sabina win hands down. there's just no two-ways about it. they're both young blood and joshila.

i toh feel they're playing real-life characters. not the typical unreal stuff that we see on tv. there's so much energy on-screen. don't u think so?

besides, i'm glued to this prog for the gripping performances and the story-line. who cares about the jodis. i just hope they continue to keep it unpredictable. the moment they do a typical vaibhav-devki jodi track, i'm switching channels for sure

i agree i want the original storyline ,it dont want it to be butchered for the sake of pairing two characters.ya i agree to the fact sabrina doesnt look nice.
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
this is going tooo filmi! so anything can happen...  very often, in films, the lead is paired with the girl he had most of his encounters and arguements with Wink so cant rule out sabeena...  but i'd hv loved the minister's daughter coming in... just for a change...
devki's story is also too much of a drama...  like she stealing the hearts of charu, dada-dadi, nirali and to an extend sid...  all these without knowing these ppl are related to Mr. IM Virani...  dont u think thts too much of a coincidence to have??? especially with nirali saying she has many thousands of friends in FB all after her only coz she is nirali virani.  and a strong bond forming between the duo - devki n nirali - which would have taken yrs, at least months, without ever happening to see a single wall post where her legacy or family is mentioned?? strange! and same with charu... she still doesnt know who devki is even after almost all the business magazines n newspapers carried her foto?? come on!! even dadaji n dadiji saw tht!!!

sravss

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I think she KNOWS that all those are Viranis but she does not show
any reaction to them coming in front of them or interacting with them.. 
she cannot be shown to be so dumb!

Sabeena is geting too righteous. lol
need some variation in her character!! The story sags when it comes to Vaibhav-Sabeena scenes!

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@ronitfan.....    yeah, u r ryt, she KNOWS them all since the time she was browsing though the family pics of the Viranis (remember, the coffee shop scene where she had a fight with nirali for hiding her details).  but then the very fashion she met them all... and was in the dark about their identity till the time she deliberately searched for the pics lacked credibility. 

sabeena!! ahhh, dont get me started!!  tht character seems to be straight out of some 70s movie Wink
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Ahahahhaah 

Sabeena's scenes are so OTT - almost like the heroine in Ghajini.. 
too much the right heroine :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index