Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

APSARA Producers Guild Awards 2011 VIDEO Links (Page 2)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I know Simran there were so many awards given out. But seriously Udaan not winning best film but I understand Dabangg was a brilliant film and it had a great storyline but Udaan was way better

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
These awards were much better than those star screen ones.

I loved how Anushka won the best actress. She truly deserved it. I also loved SRK's performance (loved it the most actually) because it has been a while since I saw SRK dancing to some of his best songs till date...it was nice to see that..by the way..Karan's expression when SRK starts dancing to Koi Mil Gaya during his performance was hilarious. ROFL
Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
These awards were MUCH better then Star screen

I hate Sajid thats for sure, I dont like his jokes, and out of everything all he does is pick on people. I guess this time he went a bit lighter on picking

I loved SRK's performance full of energy, and was it me or was Karan giving these sexy gay looks while SRK performed ROFL

Ash and 3 Idiots got awards which were out of my Silly

SO SO SO happy Vidya and Anushka won the best actress award Party They truely deserved it, their speech and SRK to go with it was fantastic Big smile

I loved Anushka's performance, and Akki looked tooooooooooo serious maybe cause TMK was a flop LOL

Vidya's "sajid jii" was sooooo Censored but i loved it!! Glad she got back her status in the industry with a bang of hard work Thumbs Up

Dabanng totally!! deserved all the awards!!! Arbaaz was taunting while saying "sad how he got a award after for so many years for a movie made by his own people that love him" Sad but true but well deserving. Love sallu Embarrassed

P.S. those little shocker moments in the promos were so annoying Ermm instead of grabbing attention it annoyed meSleepy

Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 23 January 2011 at 4:45pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i loved the interaction among rani-ranveer-anushkaLOL
didnt watch teh whole thing...but all the performances seem to be recorded beforehand.. lol
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SidRidARSHFan

These awards were MUCH better then Star screen

I hate Sajid thats for sure, I dont like his jokes, and out of everything all he does is pick on people. I guess this time he went a bit lighter on picking

I loved SRK's performance full of energy, and was it me or was Karan giving these sexy gay looks while SRK performed
ROFL
Ash and 3 Idiots got awards which were out of my Silly

SO SO SO happy Vidya and Anushka won the best actress award Party They truely deserved it, their speech and SRK to go with it was fantastic Big smile

I loved Anushka's performance, and Akki looked tooooooooooo serious maybe cause TMK was a flop LOL

Vidya's "sajid jii" was sooooo Censored but i loved it!! Glad she got back her status in the industry with a bang of hard work Thumbs Up

Dabanng totally!! deserved all the awards!!! Arbaaz was taunting while saying "sad how he got a award after for so many years for a movie made by his own people that love him" Sad but true but well deserving. Love sallu Embarrassed

P.S. those little shocker moments in the promos were so annoying Ermm instead of grabbing attention it annoyed meSleepy

@ bold: Did you notice when the song Koi Mil Gaya started...the look Karan had then was LMAO. I just saw it again, it's hilarious. LOL
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i just watched star screen and now watching apsara, one thing is for sure..Anushka is an execellent host, and so is Ranveer. For being newcomers, both of them r spontenous and very good speakers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

@ bold: Did you notice when the song Koi Mil Gaya started...the look Karan had then was LMAO. I just saw it again, it's hilarious. LOL

I guess he was making up for Guari's abesencesLOLLOL!! Someone needs to blush while SRK performsEmbarrassed Those strong teeth surely came out in some wayLOLLOL
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the award but just watched Priyanka's performance Darlinggggggg WOW AMAZING performance loveeeeee the girl Heart ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-ruky786

Go to top