Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok i really  liked Rani and Ranveer 😆 They were 2 cute esp the part where he leaves the stage and then comes back and does that funny pose with Rani 😃 Rani's Dress didnt llook That bad Thankfully the girl Has a brilliant smile to cover that up

Darlinggggg was another highlight PC rocks in that song
Edited by clars - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did any one watch... is it any better than yesterdays star screen or is it worse.... 🥱
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its better than star screen definitely 
ruky786 thumbnail
Just watched it all. Apsara awards were better in terms of performances and editing but Sajid Khan was such a boring host, the jokes were so dry. Faridoon again got it spot on about the awards given out, they were given them out to like every person who was there🤣
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I only saw Katrina's part! OMG I LOVED IT!!! Her performance was soooooooooooooo awesome!!! I just can't stop watching it! Its definitely her best performance for me!
Anushka, Sophia, Indu and Sheila meet!
And it was so cute when she got the award. She was so nervous cuz she kept on saying and😆 gahhhh I love this girl! Dharmendra was so sweet and same with Bobby and Sunny!!😳
KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who are they fooling ? I mean, during Katrina 's performance, the girl they choose to play her was one of the dancer and the hair isn't even the same length ROFL
Still, the concept of the performance is quite good :)
Edited by KWRocks. - 13 years ago
There are way too many awards in this industry. Credibility khak hogi
ruky786 thumbnail
I know Simran there were so many awards given out. But seriously Udaan not winning best film but I understand Dabangg was a brilliant film and it had a great storyline but Udaan was way better
starstruckk thumbnail
These awards were much better than those star screen ones.

I loved how Anushka won the best actress. She truly deserved it. I also loved SRK's performance (loved it the most actually) because it has been a while since I saw SRK dancing to some of his best songs till date...it was nice to see that..by the way..Karan's expression when SRK starts dancing to Koi Mil Gaya during his performance was hilarious. 🤣