India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

not vampire

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i dont know why but i had to raise this topic i dont think panchis boss siddarnth is not  a vampire becasue he is shown as a casanova if he was a vampire then he would not be able to resist their blood let alone being intimate with them like abhay i know one reason why abhay does not want to get close to pia because he still loves mathili and pia is her lookalike but if she was not he still would not get close because he would fear that he would not be able to control himself and proberly rip her neck off so i think sid is not a vampire but you never know.................................

please put foward your opinions and commentSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988meaw

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
  Vampires are able to control their bloodlust & thirst after a while, if they want. In Twilight, Edward, Alice & everyone stayed among humans. Their father was a doctor; he treated humans - with blood and all. And he could control himself in front of them. In Vampire Diaries, Stefan & Damon stayed among humans. Getting intimate is a different thing .. harder, but it is possible if you want - that is, if you are able to control yourself. For example, Edward did get intimate with Bella BEFORE she was changed, didn't he? :)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 23 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988lighteningbuzzSuper Kool.Jane..Befikre

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Vampires are able to control their bloodlust & thirst after a while, if they want. In Twilight, Edward, Alice & everyone stayed among humans. Their father was a doctor; he treated humans - with blood and all. And he could control himself in front of them. In Vampire Diaries, Stefan & Damon stayed among humans. Getting intimate is a different thing .. harder, but it is possible if you want - that is, if you are able to control yourself. For example, Edward did get intimate with Bella BEFORE she was changed, didn't he? :)
good answer but still i think im gonna stick with the fact that he may not be a vampire with all do respect to your answer thankyou for commenting and noone is writing fanaa anymore are you going to update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahani01

good answer but still i think im gonna stick with the fact that he may not be a vampire with all do respect to your answer thankyou for commenting and noone is writing fanaa anymore are you going to update

I think he is a vampire. He ain't been projected as one yet, but I really want him to be one! Embarrassed 

Oh .. why not? Though I have another CC in my hands at the moment. That one gets updated everyday. You want the link? 

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
yes plez send me the link i wanna see god life is so boring just came back from shopping with my best mate it was fun plez send me the link and yeh maybe he will be a vampire if we look at that article that says he is abhays evil bro only god and ekta kapoor knows xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tahani01

yes plez send me the link i wanna see god life is so boring just came back from shopping with my best mate it was fun plez send me the link and yeh maybe he will be a vampire if we look at that article that says he is abhays evil bro only god and ekta kapoor knows xxx

I will PM you the link. We have completed some 97 parts in one month! There are about 3 regular updaters there, which includes me! I'd love to have you join! :)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 23 January 2011 at 9:22am
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
maybe he is a werewolf because there are lot of bloopers in the show and maybe siddhant being abhay's bro must be a wrong line or script(blooper)
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I agree!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index