mindblowing mahaepisode!!!! (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by foryoukriya

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

yup 10/10 for kriya, dadi n Kesar.... but 0/10 for Arushi.... why she was there by the way...??? anybody hving any answer???????Dead
The trillion dollar question. suspicion  over this Censored  woman is increaing day by day yaar.
Her presence everywhere did not allow  me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why was she standing next to K AngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove ? . really ...the Cvs and Argoosia getting my nerves .

Krishna standing next to Arushi was mainly due to the Body double used for Pooja in that scene...hence he had stand apart from her

Yup Pooja, I got it RIGHT....Big smile

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

yup 10/10 for kriya, dadi n Kesar.... but 0/10 for Arushi.... why she was there by the way...??? anybody hving any answer???????Dead

For a simple reason, Her absence will help in the realization that their plot has gone for a toss,,Had KP vanished , they would have thought P has gone on her weekly rounds of her maika, had KP and GD disappeared...they would have thought that KP have taken GD to Hospital ..but taking Aarushi means u cannot zero it to maika cos GD is with them ..Hospital Means  no need for 3 or K would have informed them ..but the total disappearance  implies that their plot has been discovered

Gud answer beta.... loved it...Wink Its 'simple' only for u LOL

Edited by ramanbabitha - 23 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

</div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The trillion dollar question. suspicion over this Censored woman is increaing day by day yaar.</font>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Her presence everywheredid not allow me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why wasshe standing next to KAngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove?.really ...the Cvs and Argoosiagetting my nerves .</font>

Krishna standing next to Arushi was mainly due to the Body double used for Pooja in that scene...hence he had stand apart from her

Even if a body double was not used for pooja n arushi was standing next to k then whats the big deal about it,??????.......i dont get it why is there so much issue n justifications being given for arushi standing next to krishna?

Nothing, no issues for me atleast....Wink

foryoukriya

koms65 Newbie
koms65
koms65

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

For a simple reason, Her absence will help in the realization that their plot has gone for a toss,,Had KP vanished , they would have thought P has gone on her weekly rounds of her maika, had KP and GD disappeared...they would have thought that KP have taken GD to Hospital ..but taking Aarushi means u cannot zero it to maika cos GD is with them ..Hospital Means  no need for 3 or K would have informed them ..but the total disappearance  implies that their plot has been discovered

foryoukriya

koms65 Newbie
koms65
koms65

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

</div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The trillion dollar question. suspicion over this Censored woman is increaing day by day yaar.</font>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Her presence everywheredid not allow me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why wasshe standing next to KAngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove?.really ...the Cvs and Argoosiagetting my nerves .</font>

Even if a body double was not used for pooja n arushi was standing next to k then whats the big deal about it,??????.......i dont get it why is there so much issue n justifications being given for arushi standing next to krishna?

Nothing, no issues for me atleast....Wink

shame kalpna is leaving. had they given her a lot more importance the story could have moved dramatically

a great episode, the b est one since kriya's confession

foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry amrapali ...bit occupied.  your positive approach is mind blowing yaar.
i cannot be like you dear.... i might not sympathise with her anymore ...sorry again. She is the reason for me to stop watching my only fav show mkap.
Enough of her taking the centre stage and occupying every frame . 
It makes difference if she stands next to the lead characters to the matter  to krishna and there by i feel she has been forcibly brought to my attention.
There is indeed difference between lead and sideline characters, between the  characters who are needed for scene and who are not necessary etc etc .
It makes difference for me if she goes around, inbetween or along with kriya .... who degraded my fav jodi ,  who degraded krishna  and who made their life hell. 
Only on the proof ,she started showing her respect and love .... is this a true realisation ? .
Atleast sakthi beleives  and gives respects to the words of his bro and parents yaar. Sorry its my pov. 

Edited by foryoukriya - 24 January 2011 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganeshPragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

i cannot be like you dear.... i might not sympathise with her more ...sorry again. She is the reason for me to stop watching my only fav show mkap.
Enough of her taking the centre stage and coming in every frame . 
It makes different if she stand next to the lead characters to the matter krishna and there by i feel she has been forcibly brought to my attention.
There is indeed difference between lead and sideline characters, between the  characters who are needed for scene and who are not necessary etc etc .
It makes different for me if she goes around, inbetween or along with kriya .... who degraded my fav jodi ,  who degraded krishna  and who made their life hell. 
Only on the proof she starting showing her respect and love .... is this a true realisation ? .
Atleast sakthi beleives  and gives respects to the words of his bro and parents yaar. Sorry its my pov. 

agree with u...............ClapClap  arrushi's character is the main reason for all the problem's...............for kesar for kriya n last but most importantly for us...viewers...............from the day she entered TN MKAP start loosing it's trp n standard.....n turned into a saas bahu politics..........tghough cv's are now trying to clear all this..........

foryoukriya

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i cannot be like you dear.... i might not sympathise with her more ...sorry again. She is the reason for me to stop watching my only fav show mkap.
Enough of her taking the centre stage and coming in every frame . 
It makes different if she stand next to the lead characters to the matter krishna and there by i feel she has been forcibly brought to my attention.
It makes different for me if she goes around, inbetween or along with kriya .... who degraded my fav jodi ,  who degraded krishna  and who made their life hell. 
Only on the proof she starting showing her respect and love .... is this a true realisation ? .

agree with u...............ClapClap  arrushi's character is the main reason for all the problem's...............for kesar for kriya n last but most importantly for us...viewers...............from the day she entered TN MKAP start loosing it's trp n standard.....n turned into a saas bahu politics..........tghough cv's are now trying to clear all this..........
Ok  i'll agree cv's r trying to clear all the mistakes made by them ......... , but for that i don't think  in every scene they have show YKW  and give her soooooooooo much importance. 

foryoukriya

Go to top