Pratigya

mindblowing mahaepisode!!!! (Page 2)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foryoukriya

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

yup 10/10 for kriya, dadi n Kesar.... but 0/10 for Arushi.... why she was there by the way...??? anybody hving any answer???????Dead

</div><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The trillion dollar question. suspicion over this Censored woman is increaing day by day yaar.</font>
<div><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Her presence everywheredid not allow me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why wasshe standing next to KAngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove?.really ...the Cvs and Argoosiagetting my nerves .</font>

What difference does it make if she stands next to k??

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
luv this episode

Edited by Simz786 - 23 January 2011 at 9:56am
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

yup 10/10 for kriya, dadi n Kesar.... but 0/10 for Arushi.... why she was there by the way...??? anybody hving any answer???????Dead
The trillion dollar question. suspicion  over this Censored  woman is increaing day by day yaar.
Her presence everywhere did not allow  me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why was she standing next to K AngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove ? . really ...the Cvs and Argoosia getting my nerves .

Krishna standing next to Arushi was mainly due to the Body double used for Pooja in that scene...hence he had stand apart from her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhaani_raniamrapali_dubeybabithaj

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

TRUE... today's Mahaepisode was really interesting....

and from precap, its looks like tomm's episode will be tooo...

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Brilliant Episode loved it and Dadi I think ur great u showed shakti that ur the real shakti
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

</div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The trillion dollar question. suspicion over this Censored woman is increaing day by day yaar.</font>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Her presence everywheredid not allow me to enjoy the scenes . Above all why wasshe standing next to KAngryAngry. What do these CVs want to prove?.really ...the Cvs and Argoosiagetting my nerves .</font>

Krishna standing next to Arushi was mainly due to the Body double used for Pooja in that scene...hence he had stand apart from her

Even if a body double was not used for pooja n arushi was standing next to k then whats the big deal about it,??????.......i dont get it why is there so much issue n justifications being given for arushi standing next to krishna?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Maha episode was brilliant!!!! Kesar rock today!!!!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

For a simple reason, Her absence will help in the realization that their plot has gone for a toss,,Had KP vanished , they would have thought P has gone on her weekly rounds of her maika, had KP and GD disappeared...they would have thought that KP have taken GD to Hospital ..but taking Aarushi means u cannot zero it to maika cos GD is with them ..Hospital Means  no need for 3 or K would have informed them ..but the total disappearance  implies that their plot has been discovered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top