Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik & Susanne in KWK video added DISCUSS HERE (Page 4)

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i will watch it first then post my comment but the reaction everywhere is totyally positve and they really like Hrithik - Suzaan as acouple and this make me totally excited .

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
aweeeessssummm eeepiiiii luvvv suzzzannneeee hrithik is juss natural n daamm humble..............>>>>>
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I only saw the rapid fire like always!Wink
It was so fun! Susanne is such a cool person! I love the way she talks! She's really cute! And I like that neither of them have anything against Kareena or Barbara. They are so chilled out. Love these 2! Hrithik looks SO damn hot! Its unbelievableEmbarrassed

thanks for posting!
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Just finish watching the episod totally love it and one of the best this season .This couple totally rock and the best in bollywood because they dont try too hard and what make then so special is the different charecter .Suzaan is hyper and Hrithik is acool nice man so the combination between them is just great .I totally love the hiting converstaion and how they fight with each other ROFL and the rapid fire is really funny Suzaan jsut great and Hrithik as asuper hero and how he will carry Kareena and priyanka then back and take saif and shahid LOL then the final report just mindblowing and the words from the stars about him and how shahrukh think he is the biggest star in bollywood and kat lost the interaction when he look at him Big smile and priyanka and the other celeb really great repost .In general one of the best episod this sean and both of them really rock .
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Aww Hrithik is soo adorable...He is humble, soft spoken and totally down to earth...There is something beautiful about successful introvert men....And his wife is totally on the other side of the spectrum...haha...Totally a winning formula for a successful marriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaSalma2

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
OMG I JUST SAW THE KAT PART!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!! SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!! WOWDay Dreaming
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
 KatForeva

i totally love her in the report and cant wait to see this pair in Zoya next .They will rock for sure
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

KatForeva

i totally love her in the report and cant wait to see this pair in Zoya next .They will rock for sure

We are TOTALLY going off topic but OMG im sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for ZNMD!!!!!! IT'LL BE AN AMAZING MOVIE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!Dancing

Go to top