Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maneet -Bitten by the love bug(new article) (Page 3)

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Adds Piyush Sahdev, who plays the parallel lead in the show, "This is one of the few shows where every actor can boast of a meaty role, which is why, despite playing a character which has grey shades, I have an impressive fan following.*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

day dreaming!!! bhery bad...bhery bad....Dead

come out...come out...from the andhera...bechara negative black ko grey bolne laga hai....Dev part 1 was better thn this Dev part 2....LOLLOLLOL

*this is the best joke i have heard this week...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulsaanjh11

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Maaneet (i.e. our Gurti) are simply THE BEST :), Love Gurti a lot :)

Silentsoulsaanjh11

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the articleSmileSmileSmile..............MAANEET r so divine, magical lovely beautiful dreamySmileHeartDay Dreaming............MAANEET r the best jodi jodi made in heavenSmileSmileSmile.............Hats off to Drashti and Gurmeet for making MAANEET real they r no more fictional charactersClapClapClapClapClap....................when MAANEET r there how can v see anyone else and Marjaani tho neverLOLLOLLOL.................Marjaani parallel lead if this is the case then i guess there is a new hidden meaning in the word 'parallel lead' which v don't knowLOL................it sounds like NT calling herself innocentLOLLOLLOL...................Piyush is saying he has fans wat kind of fans ceiling fansLOLROFL.............i don't think even they wud like to call themselves as his fansLOLLOL........................also Arjun now seems worst than Dev bcuz Dev committed sin of sleeping with Geet out of lust but Arjun is doing everything as planned so Arjun is no more grey but completely a black- a negative character...........................

Edited by sptrno - 23 January 2011 at 10:26am

Silentsoulsaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

thanks dear for the articleSmileSmileSmile..............MAANEET r so divine, magical lovely beautiful dreamySmileHeartDay Dreaming............MAANEET r the best jodi jodi made in heavenSmileSmileSmile.............Hats off to Drashti and Gurmeet for making MAANEET real they r no more fictional charactersClapClapClapClapClap....................when MAANEET r there how can v see anyone else and Marjaani tho neverLOLLOLLOL.................Marjaani parallel lead if this is the case then i guess there is a new hidden meaning in the word 'parallel lead' which v don't knowLOL................it sounds like NT calling herself innocentLOLLOLLOL...................Piyush is saying he has fans wat kind of fans ceiling fansLOLROFL.............i don't think even they wud like to call themselves as his fansLOLLOL........................also Arjun now seems worst than Dev bcuz Dev committed sin of sleeping with Geet out of lust but Arjun is doing everything as planned so Arjun is no more grey but completely a black- a negative character...........................
he is making himself happyLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Adds Piyush Sahdev, who plays the parallel lead in the show, "This is one of the few shows where every actor can boast of a meaty role, which is why, despite playing a character which has grey shades, I have an impressive fan following.*

ROFL

come out...come out...from the andhera...bechara negative black ko grey bolne laga hai....Dev part 1 was better thn this Dev part 2....LOLLOLLOL

ek dum sahi bola bf......................dev part 2.....thinks he has fan following more it is.........hatrred fan following

-sann-saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by -sann-

ROFL

ek dum sahi bola bf......................dev part 2.....thinks he has fan following more it is.........hatrred fan following
i think he has only one fan following him for ahem ahem  and that is annieLOLLOLLOL
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i think the author and the guy who plays Arjun are related...cuz clearly they are DELUSIONAL!! the author said that geet's story line isnt unique...umm...are you for real? tell me another show that clears misunderstandings in a matter of 2 weeks...a show that delivers day after day of the main couple together and happy (for the most part)....and Mr. Arjun...a large fan following...*jaz dies laughing*...not so much fans as geet lover's annoyed with AA track that wanna KILL you!

im just saying...lol...pls dont take offense any Arjun fans...its all in fun
JAZ

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

i think the author and the guy who plays Arjun are related...cuz clearly they are DELUSIONAL!! the author said that geet's story line isnt unique...umm...are you for real? tell me another show that clears misunderstandings in a matter of 2 weeks...a show that delivers day after day of the main couple together and happy (for the most part)....and Mr. Arjun...a large fan following...*jaz dies laughing*...not so much fans as geet lover's annoyed with AA track that wanna KILL you!

im just saying...lol...pls dont take offense any Arjun fans...its all in fun
JAZ

don't worry no AA fan on my post iLOLLOLLOL i already wrote it that he has only one fan annieAngry

jnawaz

Go to top