Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

kulzzzzz

he must hav that dellusion....
cause if the show is shown 20 mins.....
10 mins spending with their track....
so it's a parallel track na......πŸ˜•πŸ€’

HAAan....but sitll its 1/3rd parallel track.....not he is complate negative.....U know...Ren I think Cvs delibretly make him negative to couter attack some insane fans......KUCH samjhe
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

HAAan....but sitll its 1/3rd parallel track.....not he is complate negative.....U know...Ren I think Cvs delibretly make him negative to couter attack some insane fans......KUCH samjhe

yup got it......πŸ˜†
now they r in cloud nine i think.....😲
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

πŸ˜†
exactly..<3
can someone please telll cvs i dnt mind making a free entry to kill them😎 

seriousli... haha the actress doesnt even have any expressionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she think she was the cause of an increase in trps...πŸ˜†

Exactly...Nikunj dont even know abc of acting....on actingwaise her acting is crap....god now when Cvs will do her role scrap..........
Silentsoul thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

yup got it......πŸ˜†
now they r in cloud nine i think.....😲

HAAN CVS Ne   unhe grey se negative bana diya....πŸ˜ƒsaare fans ko bata diya this serial has only one lead pair.....gurti...no aaa.......batteries
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar 
ab to emotional AITACHAR shuru hogi...na ann ki...😑

Actually they both love to live in delutional world....Nikunj said TRP will increase ...because of her......and NOw Mr Piyush has delusion he is parall lead.........Gurti hold this show at no.1 psotion and psotion went down after their entry only..........

ROFL ROFL True! In fact, even the show got boring when they entered. They both need to wake up from their delutional world and understand that its Maaneet that rule Geet............if they weren't in it, no one would even tolerate them! πŸ˜†

Some of us, in here forward their scenes..........maybe someone needs to tell them so, that they can get a reality check. πŸ˜†
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago

Exactly...Nikunj dont even know abc of acting....on actingwaise her acting is crap....god now when Cvs will do her role scrap..........

I agree with both of you! Nikunj sucks big time in acting. Her expressions are the same everytime, she has like a wooden face. And then to portray the role of a bubbly character of Maan's sister, seems like its forced becuz, she isn't in the character. There are times when the situation requires her to look shocked, sad, and she is so fake in portraying those emotions.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

🀣 πŸ€£ True! In fact, even the show got boring when they entered. They both need to wake up from their delutional world and understand that its Maaneet that rule Geet............if they weren't in it, no one would even tolerate them! πŸ˜†

Some of us, in here forward their scenes..........maybe someone needs to tell them so, that they can get a reality check. πŸ˜†

you I have seen many die hard fan left forum when their LUST stroy was in full form in late dec and jan.....may be you too.....you wre mssing in actions from GF....me too I used to watch GEET everyday on TV and starplayer.....as US are week behind....now I have to keep mute tab on for TV as soon AS AA come to burn my screen......actualy TRP was effected from them....Cvs know this......TRP reduced becuase time is reduced....and people on India change channel on AA scene.........bechare maneet kitna bachaye...jab dubane ke liye yeh 2 hai
Silentsoul thumbnail

yaar 

ab to emotional AITACHAR shuru hogi...na ann ki...😑

REn.....they will be here....but good news is their luve -lust story is over ....now only revenge story.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article....DD and GC you guys deserve all the praise and success that you are getting................love ya soooo much!!