Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Adds Piyush Sahdev, who plays the parallel lead in the show, "This is one of the few shows where every actor can boast of a meaty role, which is why, despite playing a character which has grey shades, I have an impressive fan following."๐Ÿ˜†

is he kidding himself??????i seriously dnt think that he can give gc competition by being considered as the parallel lead......i dont have anything against him but i just dont like the chemistry he shares wiz NE.....
.....NYWAYS.NICE ARTICLE...maneet r just 2 gd..cnt stop loving them..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
soo that means Piyush Sahdev and Nikunj are the  parallel lead ๐Ÿคฃ and this one is the big joke of the year  "I have an impressive fan following" ๐Ÿคฃ is there any way to show him the xact feeling of fans ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†does he have a blog or fb accont ... i seriously want to give him our blast posts links  to him to see ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Adds Piyush Sahdev, who plays the parallel lead in the show, "This is one of the few shows where every actor can boast of a meaty role, which is why, despite playing a character which has grey shades, I have an impressive fan following.*

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

day dreaming!!! bhery bad...bhery bad....๐Ÿคข

come out...come out...from the andhera...bechara negative black ko grey bolne laga hai....Dev part 1 was better thn this Dev part 2....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

*this is the best joke i have heard this week...๐Ÿคฃ
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maaneet (i.e. our Gurti) are simply THE BEST :), Love Gurti a lot :)
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for the article๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..............MAANEET r so divine, magical lovely beautiful dreamy๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜............MAANEET r the best jodi jodi made in heaven๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............Hats off to Drashti and Gurmeet for making MAANEET real they r no more fictional characters๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....................when MAANEET r there how can v see anyone else and Marjaani tho never๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.................Marjaani parallel lead if this is the case then i guess there is a new hidden meaning in the word 'parallel lead' which v don't know๐Ÿ˜†................it sounds like NT calling herself innocent๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...................Piyush is saying he has fans wat kind of fans ceiling fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.............i don't think even they wud like to call themselves as his fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........................also Arjun now seems worst than Dev bcuz Dev committed sin of sleeping with Geet out of lust but Arjun is doing everything as planned so Arjun is no more grey but completely a black- a negative character........................... Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sptrno

thanks dear for the article๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..............MAANEET r so divine, magical lovely beautiful dreamy๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜............MAANEET r the best jodi jodi made in heaven๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............Hats off to Drashti and Gurmeet for making MAANEET real they r no more fictional characters๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....................when MAANEET r there how can v see anyone else and Marjaani tho never๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.................Marjaani parallel lead if this is the case then i guess there is a new hidden meaning in the word 'parallel lead' which v don't know๐Ÿ˜†................it sounds like NT calling herself innocent๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...................Piyush is saying he has fans wat kind of fans ceiling fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.............i don't think even they wud like to call themselves as his fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........................also Arjun now seems worst than Dev bcuz Dev committed sin of sleeping with Geet out of lust but Arjun is doing everything as planned so Arjun is no more grey but completely a black- a negative character...........................

he is making himself happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

๐Ÿคฃ

day dreaming!!! bhery bad...bhery bad....๐Ÿคข

come out...come out...from the andhera...bechara negative black ko grey bolne laga hai....Dev part 1 was better thn this Dev part 2....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

*this is the best joke i have heard this week...๐Ÿคฃ

ek dum sahi bola bf......................dev part 2.....thinks he has fan following more it is.........hatrred fan following
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

ek dum sahi bola bf......................dev part 2.....thinks he has fan following more it is.........hatrred fan following

i think he has only one fan following him for ahem ahem  and that is annie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
i think the author and the guy who plays Arjun are related...cuz clearly they are DELUSIONAL!! the author said that geet's story line isnt unique...umm...are you for real? tell me another show that clears misunderstandings in a matter of 2 weeks...a show that delivers day after day of the main couple together and happy (for the most part)....and Mr. Arjun...a large fan following...*jaz dies laughing*...not so much fans as geet lover's annoyed with AA track that wanna KILL you!

im just saying...lol...pls dont take offense any Arjun fans...its all in fun
JAZ

saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

i think the author and the guy who plays Arjun are related...cuz clearly they are DELUSIONAL!! the author said that geet's story line isnt unique...umm...are you for real? tell me another show that clears misunderstandings in a matter of 2 weeks...a show that delivers day after day of the main couple together and happy (for the most part)....and Mr. Arjun...a large fan following...*jaz dies laughing*...not so much fans as geet lover's annoyed with AA track that wanna KILL you!

im just saying...lol...pls dont take offense any Arjun fans...its all in fun
JAZ

don't worry no AA fan on my post i๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i already wrote it that he has only one fan annie๐Ÿ˜ก