Maryada

To increase ranking do read(IMP)

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys plz read the following and follow so that we can increase maryada ranking on this forum

–      Do rate on chaska meter  when u log on..i records votes based on each unique IP address.. the more different people vote, the beter

–      Please always open the daily written update thread and click 'like' or leave a comment.

–      rate the IF videos too. Even if you only watch on TV and dont watch it on IF, open each video and rate  it .... if you leave a comment for each video, even better.

–      Add Maryada on My Forums..You can add to the list by clicking on the Star beside "My Forums' when you are on the Maryada front page........ its also a way to create a shortcut to your favorite forums so you can access them more quickly & easily, whenever / where ever you are on IF

–      To increase Actor rankings...comment on fanclub page as much as possible...

–      There are points for view also so do view actor page even if not commenting

–      Comment and rate on articles related to serial

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...will follow from now on..
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much. I really want to know all these. Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much.
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys do read n follow...i have already started following
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All fans please comment Maryaada casts.

hey guys plz read the following and follow so that we can increase maryada ranking on this forum
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information
dipi.15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanxxxxxxxxxx 4 d supprt dear

pls evry1 DO FOLLOW 2 INCREASE D RANKINGS

Thanxxxxxxxxx Annie 🤗