India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

high point in d concert

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
guys wt do u thnk cud b d turnover in d life f shaan, khanak n rahul in d concert as per d article der s written dat d concert vl bring in a big high point in d story ver dey vl hve 2 face a lot f drama in d new phase f der lyf so wt could b dat big high point in d story pls gve me ur views coz i m vry confused thnkn f a twist vich vl affect shaan, khanak n rahul also?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSilpa_25.Rupali.iluvmanarOlicityFandestinylovekrock

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
shld be sumthng positive for shanak!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSilpa_25.Rupali.iluvmanardestinylove

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiksha_03

guys wt do u thnk cud b d turnover in d life f shaan, khanak n rahul in d concert as per d article der s written dat d concert vl bring in a big high point in d story ver dey vl hve 2 face a lot f drama in d new phase f der lyf so wt could b dat big high point in d story pls gve me ur views coz i m vry confused thnkn f a twist vich vl affect shaan, khanak n rahul also?

arey, kuch nahi, pehle to rahul ko 440volts ka jhatka lagega, becoz shan will perform and khanak will also be dere wid him. phir at d end, shan will slap him, supported by sam and khanak both(i would love if khanak slaps him wid her sandals), everyone will give rahul a good verbal thrashing- he wil repent 4 his actions, seek forgiveness from khanak, and phir all is well.......

hai, hai aisa hi hona chahiye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie.Rupali.iluvmanarkrock

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
now that sunny knows about sooraj n he is upset wid rahul over his intentions he will take khanak safely to shaanSmile.....n then tell shaan about rahul's plan......rahul will try to break shanak wid that mms thing(how cheap of him to even think of something like thisAngry)..BUT...his plan would backfire....as sunny,shaan n khanak would join hands n act as if they dont know anything about rahul's intensions....n finally on d concert day....give it back to rahul.....
shanak would grow stronger in their relationshipSmile...n rahul hopefully would realise he s wrong n apologise n turn positive(but before this i want shaan to punch him hard on his faceAngry..)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Big smileShaan will enthrall the audience knowing the truth from sunny at the right moment with Khanak with his side

rahul ko Zhor ka jhatka lagega  

after the concert shaan will slap/ khanak I wish she  too slaps)

sam will ignore rahul..... duck will leave............ sunny will curse rahul 

and rahul will be all lone in the hall. ShaNak leave the hall hand in hand smiling and hugging  crowd all cheering..Big smile 

sunny leaving with a satisfaction of uniting a loving couple forever in love even more than before Big smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 23 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Umm....I hope he doesnt screen the MMS at the Concert !! M really scared now !!!
But then its confirmed that the concert does take place...So m guessing he wont screen it in front of the media....He shouldnt .....Khanak's reputation will be at stake if he does sumthing as stupidAngry

Edited by togepe30 - 23 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Umm....I hope he doesnt screen the MMS at the Concert !! M really scared now !!!
ok.. thats scary... but u know.. if shaan s confident.. then he can go ahead and clear that it s suraj and khanak before suraj s accident....lol..... now who can prove that it is sunny and not suraj... forget the technical details... they won go that far....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Originally posted by togepe30

ok.. thats scary... but u know.. if shaan s confident.. then he can go ahead and clear that it s suraj and khanak before suraj s accident....lol..... now who can prove that it is sunny and not suraj... forget the technical details... they won go that far....

@vandu u scared me...waise bhi jitne jhatke lagrahe hai, yeh bhi possible hai....LOL

@priya...nice idea and so clever ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Go to top