MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks tanthya for the description.

Now that is something I look forward to....

Now lets hope its Kesar's track and not overridden by Arushi.  Hope the new Kesar will do justice to the role.

What was the need to have Twit in this episode at all? SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KESAR'S BEING BURIED ALIVE and she sits there crying? Did anyone notice Prats and Krishna standing on opposite sides of Kesar's bed and twit parked close to Baba? Why didn't she wait outside? She is not family. She is just a private nuisance wherever she goes.

LOL only private?

she's also a very public nuisance Angry 

her sympathy looked so fake ....... will they even show her admiting that she was partly responsible for this fiasco ??

Takurain yday said as much that it was Twit's behavior that has led to the way things turned out today.  She is considered the cause for this hell. Had she not dragged him by the hand and married him Kesar's life would not have been threatened.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

don't know why cv's are confussng us...........we know the result...........kesar taking back the case....................Dead

They also said the new kesar will be seen today and yet KB is still playing kesar..

I too was fully expecting the new one to pop out ..but it was KB ...but I am  wondering at the scene where Shakhti is pleading with Kesar ..They dont show her face there..wonder whether KB will mutate right in the middle of the scene...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-PristineSoul....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

don't know why cv's are confussng us...........we know the result...........kesar taking back the case....................Dead

They also said the new kesar will be seen today and yet KB is still playing kesar..

I too was fully expecting the new one to pop out ..but it was KB ...but I am  wondering at the scene where Shakhti is pleading with Kesar ..They dont show her face there..wonder whether KB will mutate right in the middle of the scene...Big smile

Me to, when in the hospital they did not show her face for so long.  I thought we about to see the new kesar.  I was so relieved and happy to see KB...Smile

Tanths, I am hoping that KB decided to stay.  As her track is coming to the fore, not many news channels or press have publicised a new Kesar.

Why is it all so secretive...Confused

Edited by starlight123 - 23 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Me to, when in the hospital they did not show her face for so long.  I thought we about to see the new kesar.  I was so relieved and happy to see KB...Smile

Tanths, I am hoping that KB decided to stay.  As her track is coming to the fore, not many news channels or press have publicised a new Kesar.

Why is it all so secretive...Confused

I hope so too, Star ...but since even a Tv channel has quite categorically stated that new one is coming plus with that actor confirming ..I think we have to resign our self for mediocre acting

MERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

but if i remember ryt kesr will take her case back bz she felt taht she can't convice n give pothaa to TN..............Confused

Yes but the article also mentioned the new kesar will be seen today.

All I am saying is dont believe everything that is written.  It was said Prats writes the report but its kesar. 

Nothing written in this track has come true and may be this also wont. 

A big doughnut plus hamburer plus a thanda,thanda ice cream in ur mouthwaBig smile

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

but if i remember ryt kesr will take her case back bz she felt taht she can't convice n give pothaa to TN..............Confused

Yes but the article also mentioned the new kesar will be seen today.

All I am saying is dont believe everything that is written.  It was said Prats writes the report but its kesar. 

Nothing written in this track has come true and may be this also wont. 

A big doughnut plus hamburer plus a thanda,thanda ice cream in ur mouthwaBig smile

Tanths, you are making my mouth water......LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Thanks Tanthya... Do u mind if I call U Tanthya Di ??

Ofc Not, Ramona...you can call me Tanthya Di , Tongue

PristineSoul

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
If new Kesar comes on it will change the dynamics of the Takur family. Somehow this new actress no offense to her as I have never seen her performance before but I get the feeling they have either snapped Kesar out of her sad and helpless mode and made her stronger so the new girl can do her role. Or viewers are bound to constantly compare her to the Kalpana Bora. I think we will see the gradual strengthening of Kesar. It would have been a treat to see the same actress go from a scared, helpless woman blossoming into a strong woman who takes control of her life.

This girl neither looks kaali (maybe she's going to have to report for hours of make up and body painting as she is ek dum gori like Prats.  Will we see her dress like Prats without pallu over her head? A full blown transformation?

PristineSoul

Go to top