Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Thanks Tanthya... Do u mind if I call U Tanthya Di ??

Ofc Not, Ramona...you can call me Tanthya Di , 😛
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If new Kesar comes on it will change the dynamics of the Takur family. Somehow this new actress no offense to her as I have never seen her performance before but I get the feeling they have either snapped Kesar out of her sad and helpless mode and made her stronger so the new girl can do her role. Or viewers are bound to constantly compare her to the Kalpana Bora. I think we will see the gradual strengthening of Kesar. It would have been a treat to see the same actress go from a scared, helpless woman blossoming into a strong woman who takes control of her life.

This girl neither looks kaali (maybe she's going to have to report for hours of make up and body painting as she is ek dum gori like Prats.  Will we see her dress like Prats without pallu over her head? A full blown transformation?

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, you are making my mouth water......😆😆

I make my mouth water ...just finished raj kachori and was thinking ice cream or krusher's would have been great  to along with it , then thought Tikki would have been great too ..😊
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this serial is finally coming back into its gripping self...👏👏👏

Lets hope that Kalpana stays as Kesar...also, Kesar shouldn't back down from her firm stance....
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

If new Kesar comes on it will change the dynamics of the Takur family. Somehow this new actress no offense to her as I have never seen her performance before but I get the feeling they have either snapped Kesar out of her sad and helpless mode and made her stronger so the new girl can do her role. Or viewers are bound to constantly compare her to the Kalpana Bora. I think we will see the gradual strengthening of Kesar. It would have been a treat to see the same actress go from a scared, helpless woman blossoming into a strong woman who takes control of her life.

This girl neither looks kaali (maybe she's going to have to report for hours of make up and body painting as she is ek dum gori like Prats.  Will we see her dress like Prats without pallu over her head? A full blown transformation?

I hope she does not turn into Pratigya , we already have one ...and as for pallu-less..I dont think so..she is the elder Bahu ...it is expected of her..even Aarushi was  was covering her head ..she being the elder bahu....

whatevr the transformation, Mera A good actor is a good actor ..No amount of transformation will turn a mediocre one into good one ..and that is My POV..turn  the docile Kesar into fire breathing one or grey shaded one..if it is handed to a bad actor, the effect of Kesar will be  zilch..she might end up like Aarushi..  Are we sympathizing with Aarushi, are we feeling for Aarushi..No..na ..and why is it so ..cos  Aarushi is played by an actor who cannot bring out the varied nuances of an confused,scared young girl who wants to fight it out...similalry if Kesar was given to a non-actor, she will never be able to bring out the dilemma's of Kesar.....IMO..they should retain KB ..if they cannot raise funds to pay her salary then Junk Mummy and Adarsh..they are props anyway ..and in future we will be happy with  2 mannequins standing in their place..
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I hope she does not turn into Pratigya , we already have one ...and as for pallu-less..I dont think so..she is the elder Bahu ...it is expected of her..even Aarushi was  was covering her head ..she being the elder bahu....

whatevr the transformation, Mera A good actor is a good actor ..No amount of transformation will turn a mediocre one into good one ..and that is My POV..turn  the docile Kesar into fire breathing one or grey shaded one..if it is handed to a bad actor, the effect of Kesar will be  zilch..she might end up like Aarushi..  Are we sympathizing with Aarushi, are we feeling for Aarushi..No..na ..and why is it so ..cos  Aarushi is played by an actor who cannot bring out the varied nuances of an confused,scared young girl who wants to fight it out...similalry if Kesar was given to a non-actor, she will never be able to bring out the dilemma's of Kesar.....IMO..they should retain KB ..if they cannot raise funds to pay her salary then Junk Mummy and Adarsh..they are props anyway ..and in future we will be happy with  2 mannequins standing in their place..

Is it money issues that made her quit finally?  If so, then its bad and it reflects badly on both the actor and production house..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description 😃 ...it's looking good 😃😃

Mondays are good..the dip usually occurs on Tuesday and picks up [if at all] on Friday !!

Welcome ,Pooja😃
MERARAI thumbnail

Tanths

Agree with you. The show took a nose dive since Twit came to center stage. It was imperative that bigamy track was handled to bring public awareness but the actress (kola pannita) killed the track with her inability to carry it.  Look at GD! In the last two days, the woman had tears welling in my eyes, esp. today when she starts digging saying Kesar, Kesar, the emotional depth, terror and turmoil all expressed in those two words. Now that's is living the role.

Did anyone else notice? In the precap scene when SS laughs at GD giving evidence GD says "not a bell, I will talk Sajjan" it sounded like Guruma Warrior Woman's voice. Made me think for  a moment with GD not speaking for 20 years hearing Guruma may have reminded SS of his mother in some way.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Mondays are good..the dip usually occurs on Tuesday and picks up [if at all] on Friday !!

Welcome ,Pooja😃

I heard...you will be our regular updater from tomorrow....will there be a live update like always?..or is it too much asking?? 😊
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths

I think Naina has no role neither does Dadi anymore. Send them off on teerth yatra. Adarsh is Komal's husband so she can do a small role here and there.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago