Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet - To Start with a SLAP Part 10/Page 49 8/24 (Page 8)

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
nice ff do continue
add me in ur PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Really nice.Continue..............

Preethi-Premi

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

very nice very nice very nice

cooooooooooollllllllllll

do pm me

Edited by smj1977 - 27 January 2011 at 3:31am

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Part 4
Men are born cowards and Women are born complicated

Geet looks out of the window of the car. Delhi... Traffic.. A small smile appears on her face thinking about the bantering of her sweet friend Pinky.Her train of thoughts shifted to Armaan.

Armaan..Her Armaan..... The one person who was the very reason for what she is today. Her smile widened thinking about the sweet moments that she shared with Armaan. The taxi driver steals glances at her through the rear view mirror which doesnot go unnoticed by Geet.

When it becomes intolerable to her she commands - 'I am not sitting in her to say hello to yama dharmaraj... See the road and drive!'

The driver straightens himself and tries to concentrate no the road. Geet swears under her breath.

The taxi comes to halt at a signal when Geet's attention is drawn towards the noise coming from the near by bus stop. She turns her head to see the commotion there.

A guy who is not even more than 5 and half foot along with 3 of his friends is eve teasing 2 girls standing in the bus stop. Geets eyes pop out seeing that noone around is trying to help the poor girls. The driver notices her restlessness and says - 'Welcome to India madam'

Geet grits her teeth and says - Mere hi ghar mein mujhe welcome karne ke liye shukriya.

With the sound from the bus stop getting louder, the rage in Geet gets on her! She opens the door of the taxi and says - ' Tum turn karke wait karo mujhe abhi thoda kaam hai,  i will come back in few minutes' Without waiting for the driver to say anything Geet dashes out of the Taxi.

The driver's jaw drops! He was unable to believe what he was seeing..

Geet rushed to the bus stop and next minute - 'TASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' across the face of the person who was teasing those girls!! *Preethi thinks is slapping this girl's hobby?*

The boyish man standing in front of her looks enraged and is about to rise his hand when Geet serves him a punch on his nose... Blood starts to ooze out of his nose! He looks shaken! Seeing the state of their friend, the other 3 boys come in front to confront her but everyone gets punched pushed beaten brutally by Geet... With every kick served on them the people standing around started to whistle and clap for Geet.

When the boys have had enough Geet pulls the first one she beat up by hair - What is your name?

Boy - Romeo *shivers*

Geet - Romeo Huh... Aptly named dumbo! Abhi ghar jayega tho teri maa puchegi ki yeh khun kyun aa rahe hai... She will ask as to why you were beaten up... what will you tell her? That you were teasing girls in the bus stop and someone beat you up!

Romeo hangs his head in Shame..

Geet gets up and stares the girls who were composed by now after they were saved by Geet. She goes to them - 'TAAASHHHHHHHH' to both of them! *Preethi shakes head, this girl's full time job is slapping people!*

Then says - 'agli baar kisine misbehave kiya tho give them a slap like that rather than peeing on your pants! You are not weak unless you think you are!!'

Geet crosses her arms across her chest and stares at the people who were admiring her now but were standing without utter care when those girls were being eve teased. Her blood boiled with the thought! She goes to the girls and asks them for their bangles.. The girls in fear of being slapped again hand over then bangles to Geet..

Geet just throws the bangles on the men in the crowd and shouts - 'Wear them you cowards! MEN!'

and stomps off from the place! The driver's hands start to shiver when he sees Geet open the door of the car and sit inside...

Geet - 'abhi mera muh kya dekh rahe ho! Start the car and push off'

The taxi enters the big community which was Geet's destination.

This is the only place Geet ever wanted to be. This community where her best friend Pinky and her Father manchanda live. She gets nostalgic about how Maachanda had welcomed her into his home with a hug and embraced Geet as his own daughter when she first came to Delhi. That was 4 years ago.

Nothing changed. She rings the calling bell and there comes Uncle embracing Geet into a bear hug! The driver who was shivering brings in her luggage is about to run away from the place.

Geet stops him and says - 'Meine tumhe Service ke liye nahi bulaya tha!' and hands him the money.. The driver escapes from there before Geet spits more venom!

Maachanda who observed her dress and way of talking says - Beta aap bahut badal gaye ho

Geet - Haalaath uncle... Waise where is Pinky? - trying to change the topic

Maachanda - She has gone to her office beta..

Geet smiles at the thought of Pinky munching her burger and working in an office...

Maachanda - Beta why dont you fresh up. I will make you something to fill your tummy.

Geet - Uncle! Dont worry about it! I have a lunch date already!

Maachanda - Armaan?

Geet blushes and says - YES

Maachanda visibly upset - Geet beta you just came today you could have spent sometime with me na? Its been 2 years since and his voice trails off..

Geet-  Sorry uncle.Armaan was very impatient. He wanted to meet me as soon as i land here. Infact he wanted me to directly come there from Airport.. Sorry uncle... We will have dinner together ok?

Maachanda - Ok beta... Thats ok.. Tum kush ho i dont want anything more..

Geet rushes to her room. She was dazed seeing the room... Nothing has changed. Everything neatly placed where they were on the day she left this room 2 years ago. Her eyes well up. But suddenly she feels a pang. She curses for bringing that goddamn thing called tears in her eyes! She hits her head on the wall and runs to the rest room.

Maan opens the cover in his hand and sees the first photo. The one in which Geet is walking off the airport.

He was inspecting her from bottom to top. Black stilletoes, Grey pants, white belt with silver band, white shirt, silver colort watch with a big dial and no bangles in the right hand, thin silver chain in her neck loose hair, slight glowy gloss, kohl and eyeliner in eyes,  big silver studs.

MSK - CLASSY! He just loved the picture in front of him.
He took the next picture, Suddenly his smile turns to a frown to the angry stern expression. He was seeing the picture ofGeet slap him...

MSK - Geet Handa. You have no idea whose warth you have earned.

MSK dials Adi's number and asks Adi to come to his cabin.

Adi runs to MSK and knocks the door - Maan Sir

MSK - Come in!

Adi - Yes Sir *in attention position like an army personal*

MSK puts the first photo which has Geet alone into a cover and gives it to Adi.

MSK - Send it to ABS detective services. Ask Rohan to call me once he gets this. Remember you have one hour! I want Rohan to call me in one hour!

Adi gets the cover and say - Shall i leave sir?

MSK - No, pull that chair sit down and keep staring at me! Get to work now!

Adi stumbles and leaves from MSK's cabin. A reapeat of what happened an hour ago happens. but this time noone cares about it because they know what caused Adi to run rfom  KC to his car and drive away crazily!

59 minutes later

Tring Tring

MSK takes the phone - Maan singh Khurana speaking! *with so much pride and arrogance*

*Preethi is unable to hear the other side of the conversation. But anyways what is the differnce its going to be shivering voice just taking in MSK's commands*

MSK - Rohan, That Girl's name is Geet Handa. She was in Delhi Airport today. She was passing through security so i am sure she travelled back from somewhere

to Delhi. I want every informtaion on her at my desk by 9 am tomorrow

MSK - I am not talking to you to hear your goddamn whining Rohan. Do this by 9 am tomorrow or leave India by early morning flight and never come back! Is that understood!

MSK - Fine. 9 am tomorrow! - slams the phone!

Tring Tring of Msk's phone
MSK sees the caller id and hits his fist on his table

MSK - Hello Dadi!

*Now this is someone who holds their ground and talk to MSK so Preethi is hearing the other side*

Dadi - Maan bete, Aap wapas aa gaye par aapko seedhe office jana tha?

MSK - Dadi, i came here for a very important work

Dadi - I am really upset beta

MSK - Dadi please... Aap mujhe Guilty feel karane ki koshish math kijiye

Dadi - Its been 2 months since i saw you Maan.. You promised to take to to temple on the day you are back. I was waiting for you from morning!

MSK - Dadi, i will take you in the eveving dont worry

Dadi - Maan, Ek sorry bol sakthe ho... Galathi ki hai tho

MSK with angry face - Dadi you know about me!

Dadi - Ok come home for lunch!

MSK - DAdi mein....

Cut off by Dadi - hum kuch nahi sunna chathe.. I want you in Khurana mansion for lunch by 1pm. Thats final!

MSK -......

Dadi - Bye bete

MSK - bye dadi...

MSK to himself - Women are so complicated!

Then he leaves from his cabin ignoring all the wishes that came his way out! He gets into his car and starts to drive towards Khurana Mansion!

Geet comes out of the shower and starts to dry her hair. She has been dreaming of this day for the past 2 years! she is going to meet Armaan her Armaan! How much he loves her!
She opens her suitcase and pulls out her red salwar. How much he likes to see her in Salwar. she blushes...

She plaits her hair, Wears her Jumka, puts on the kohl in her eyes slightly, slight lip gloss, wears the red necklace that matches her outfit, gold bracelet in her right hand and gold watch in her left hand, silver anklets in her ankle..

She finishes setting her duppata and sees herself in the mirror and thinks - How different i look! Then corrects herself - This is how i used to be, what I am now is the change - and says aloud seeing the ceiling - 'haina babaji'

She smiles at herself and dashes from the home taking her handbag with her,

dashing out to meet the one who is responsible for her happiness,
dashing out to meet the one who according to her is her destiny!

Old Precap - 'Are you Straight'LOL

New Precap - 'You have just 3 months'Cry

Before you girls hurl chappals on me, guess who Armaan is! Who ever does correctly will get special gift!!

Many of you asked for long update.... i triede my best!

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 27 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidpurvagaberpayal956asmi123Bublishammyicycoolmanisha03shinedossssakadafiTinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifantaanniholyangelursrithikaSapphireFlamesnonabebuhemvbprizaSweet_LovelymirnaliniArsheelamyedward12nan_10RukhluvMaanEscapistdoosheekaixraytrishapNirjhor105iceprincess101teri_susanashimishtibloving_girlMaaneet4eve29priyaninaviiqbals4everCutee999moonlight2630puthTheBratbluedreamz953jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-maanujaanucyum321Mg777Doracakedrdee142mrk-1meravigilisosmj1977.shruti-Prithi--Sangs-komlika.Lilith.LuvScooby-Veritaserum-paponeconambeern-Zahra15-Krishnaluv94renjini263-lazybee-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6KaSh-Maneet-FanSerenity_memitzi11hinal_maaneetshah10kooliiorsroopalipreethiaShalve--Ratna--CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_kirti_fijispvd.CookieMonster.

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

NICE ONE

WOWHug

Edited by smj1977 - 27 January 2011 at 8:47am

Preethi-Premi

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
awsome one yaar...lovely ...geet loves armaan??? i guess there s maneet meet coming up next ???continue soon

Preethi-Premi

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
how many people she is gg to slap  that was good luved ur geet bold haa actually i was imagining real DD in it i guess she is like this

Preethi-Premi

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice update

Preethi-Premi

Go to top