Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet - To Start with a SLAP Part 10/Page 49 8/24 (Page 41)

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 10576

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Oh i got something different here! Chinks why did you miss Adi and Pinky... Those are all the characters remaining na... Or why not a new person... new intro.. ROFL ROFL! Let me see!ROFLROFLROFL 

Adi & Pinky in BMWShocked Rare chancesLOL

Please no more new entries...Already ek anar char bimar(I include Sasha tooROFLROFL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettePreethi-Premi

Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 5603

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

 finally we got update after long time...Wink
Wink Geet-Sasha OMGROFL  ROFL
if silver volvo stops between jeep n hooligans than it must be Super cool EDWARDWink but its a black BMW tu zahir ha The super Hot MSK k elawa kon ho skta haLOL



PreCap: Dancing
plz plz cont. Soon .Smilewill be waiting


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Oh i got something different here! Chinks why did you miss Adi and Pinky... Those are all the characters remaining na... Or why not a new person... new intro.. ROFL ROFL! Let me see!ROFLROFLROFL 

Adi & Pinky in BMWShocked Rare chancesLOL

Please no more new entries...Already ek anar char bimar(I include Sasha tooROFLROFL)
You said Sasha in BMW! ROFL Oh so you dont want a new entry... let me consider!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette-lazybee-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NayabSaher


 finally we got update after long time...Wink
Wink Geet-Sasha OMGROFL  ROFL
if silver volvo stops between jeep n hooligans than it must be Super cool EDWARDWink but its a black BMW tu zahir ha The super Hot MSK k elawa kon ho skta haLOL



PreCap: Dancing
plz plz cont. Soon .Smilewill be waiting


Edward ROFL!LOL Shall i make him the new entry in a different vehicle!ROFL
 
Thanks for the comment dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Speechless

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4211

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 13595

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
loved it Tongue
yes ofcourse our MSK has come to the rescue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_N

Thank you dear..
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara2212

loved it Tongue
yes ofcourse our MSK has come to the rescue Wink
Thank you dear!
 
Dekhthe raho! who comes to rescue herLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1197   Views: 554121

barkha_90 1197 554121 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 633   Views: 327781

..Mira.. 633 327781 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty
FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: _Arushi_   Replies: 312   Views: 69432

_Arushi_ 312 69432 26 May 2011 at 10:28am by sweetnandu
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 233   Views: 92390

adi_gupta 233 92390 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 30   Views: 19075

Veiledbeauty 30 19075 31 July 2009 at 8:04pm by Veiledbeauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index