Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update.........par kya yaar preethi phir se maan ko tappad pada..............bechare ko kyun pareshan kar rahi hain...............oh pl............sasha and geet.................pl aise mat karo..............aur woh dance cudnt even imagine my brain said it will explode if i imagine something like that............jokes apart first time some 1 has written sasha-geet scene like that..............its hilarious..........who was he talking to over the phone...............and who is the person getting the slap this time pl dont say its maan...........
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Geet is so slap-happy!! I get tears of happiness in my eyes.🀣 And I don't mind Maan's kiss-the-miss tactics too!!! Keep them rolling!!🀣

And she is pursuing law!!! Yeah yeah!! Go girl!!!😎

Sahiiiii is giving tough competition to Mahiiiiiiii. Aisa na ho, Sasha sweeps Geet of her feet and Khurana bande dekhte reh jayein!!🀣🀣

Your one-liners and come-backs are brilliant Preetu. Love your stomping. So much so, I used it in my story tooπŸ˜†

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Geet has so much attitude........

Sahiiiiiii......... I still cannot get over it.....Mujhe sasha Maam pasand hai was your inspiration right..πŸ˜†
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved d update...
owsme..
update soon...
sakadafi thumbnail

Resume mein sabse important cheez toh likhna bhool gaye.....Masters in Slapping πŸ˜† So that's 3 slaps to Maan's credit ? 🀣🀣🀣 plus the 4 slaps to the Romeos & becharis of the world 🀣🀣🀣 i think i'm missing a slap or two.  Lekin jo bhi hai, bilkul sahi hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You really knew what you were doing when you named your story 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Aur Sasha ko bhi yahan daal diya 🀣🀣🀣 the way she stopped Geet for falling...I thought, again Maan lekin yeh toh bahout hi good twist tha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Bechari Geet kis-kis se bache gi aur kis-kis ko sudhare gi? πŸ˜†

Do continue soon Preethi...you have no idea how much you make me laugh!!!! 🀣🀣🀣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG the Sahi BG was a hit and run i dint know it would be such a hit1πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot girls... i am just loving all your comments. Its a gret encouragement...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but sahiiiii nahiiiiiiii *dramatically* n who was maan telling to stay away from whom n precap hope it is not maan let it be dev or vicky
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it ..........
clash of d titans πŸ˜‰ looking frwd to it 
sasha πŸ˜†
cont soooooooooon
thnx for d PM πŸ€—
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Geet is so slap-happy!! I get tears of happiness in my eyes.🀣 And I don't mind Maan's kiss-the-miss tactics too!!! Keep them rolling!!🀣

And she is pursuing law!!! Yeah yeah!! Go girl!!!😎

Sahiiiii is giving tough competition to Mahiiiiiiii. Aisa na ho, Sasha sweeps Geet of her feet and Khurana bande dekhte reh jayein!!🀣🀣

Your one-liners and come-backs are brilliant Preetu. Love your stomping. So much so, I used it in my story tooπŸ˜†

I have dropped too many hints here and ther Jas! Her persuing Law was an inspiration from you! And its with a reason..which i will reveal later....

There are lot of hints in this part about future! but think none fo you caught! good for me!πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Me too falling for Handa again and again....😳

Tasha too😲

LOL Chinks.....πŸ˜†