Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet - To Start with a SLAP Part 10/Page 49 8/24 (Page 12)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slovania

lovely update preetu,,,,Hugmaan n armaan....haa haa  fans gyi bechari geet,,,,LOL
Not yet not yet!LOL

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Ass-kicking Geet!! Something I always wished to see!! Yeah yeah preeths....thanx for the PMHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Ass-kicking Geet!! Something I always wished to see!! Yeah yeah preeths....thanx for the PMHug
Thanks Jaz.... I love the killer attitude that i always wish geet had!LOL

jazzerette

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

loved the story its interesting start.. love this bold geet and ummm about armaan is geet's bro or best friend or maan's bro or bf or ????

do add me in ur pm list plzEmbarrassed

Preethi-Premi

Bublish Groupbie
Bublish
Bublish

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
great start... continue soon

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

People, a request to all the Delhites here... I have never been to Delhi ever. So i have no idea about places, busstops malls etc... Can some of you who are familiar with Delhi give me a list of famous malls, busstops, theatres etc...Please it will help me in the course of FF!

Part 5

Dont Judge the book by its Cover 

Geet was walking in trance holding her hand bag on the road. All she was dreaming of was her last meeting with Armaan The tears the pain... She had a drop of tear forming in her eyes threatening to fall. She wiped it and hit her head in disgust for letting herself become weak.

A black merc is zooming in the road like a BULL threatening every other vehicle. Noone could see who was inside the car, but the persona of the car depicted that the person inside is one of the big names in  Delhi! MSK was trying hard to concentrate on the roads while driving because the sound of the slap  kept coming back to him...

He could hear the thud of his heart shouting "Geet Handa" "Geet handa". He was known for his anger! He doesnot spare anyone who tries to raise their voice against him. But today a girl slapped him! GOSH! He just could not digest it.. All for what?

He just parks his car under a tree in a seclude area and sits back to recollect what happened in the airport.

FLASH BACK - MSK point of view

MSK is seen coming out of the British Airways flight maintaining a Stern look when the airhostesses drool on him. He goes through the immigration and thats when he first saw GEET. The first thought that crossed his mind was 'Classy'. Its been days since he had even laid his eyes upon any woman. For reasons known only to him he hated every woman on the earth other than his Dadima. But today may be because of the fatigue he was in, he let go of his inhibition and was observing Geet.

He saw her adjust her back pack now and then, struggle with the stilletos shifting weight from one leg to another. Suddenly Geet notices him seeing her while she is trying to adjust her hair. She gives him a stern look and goes ahead with her immigration check.

After that look from her, he straightened himself and became the usual MSK with anger oozing out. As fate would have it he was standing just behind her in the security check line. He was hell pissed because he was not allowed to go through the VIP line due to the recent blasts in Delhi having caused stricter rules!

She turned and saw him behind her which dint go unnoticed by MSK . The look on her face clearly told that she was disgusted. MSK got super angry with her reaction!

Once the security check is over, Geet gets to the escalator and reaches the jinxed lobby. She was talking on the phone to someone animatedly when MSK notices a kid playing with a loaded trolley pulling and pushing it and suddenly it goes out of control rushing towards Geet.
The next moment MSK rushes to her and with his strong right arm engulfing her little waist, pulls her close to himself. Geet who was so shocked by this sudden pull, looses balance and falls. MSK  is unable to balance her and both land on floor.THUD!.. Geet on top of MSK and the impact causes Geet's lips to lock with MSK's! For a second just for a second the world froze around MSK... MSK was so lost by the sudden feel of the soft lips of Geet his  hold on her waist the feel of her lying on top of him... the feel of her..........
The aderinal rush in MSK dnit last long as Geet gets up with a jerk and so does MSK. He is about to explain her when 'TAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' 

MSK feels as though he has been slapped just now and holds his cheek with a jerk. He shouts - 'Geet i wont spare you'

Just then MSK sees a girl in red dress walking past his car. Somehow her face looked very familiar to MSK. He sees the girl get into a taxi and zoom off. For some reason MSK follows the Taxi!

Geet was too excited to notice a balck merc following her taxi. She was so drowned in her thoughts when 'THUD'

The taxi just hit a scooty that was coming the wrong side! The woman on the scooty fell down.

MSK noticed the taxi coming to sudden stop and then realises what he was doing! He was just following a taxi with a woman in it just because her face was familiar!

MSK self thought - That slap has driven you made Maan. You are following a woman? Sheezzzzzz ........... Suddenly he notices Sasha trying ot get up from the road side. The taxi had hit her scooty.

He was about to get out of his car but suddenly stops himself dumbstruck with what he saw!

He saw GEET get down from the taxi!

His anger shoots to unknown height seeing GEET! He sees her rushing to Sasha's side and help her stand properly.. Sasha seems to be totally lost in Geet..

Sasha self thought - Wah kya color hai... Wah kya style hai... wah kya ear ring hai!

Sasha feels butterfiles fluttering in her stomach seeing Geet... She is totally into her own dream world when Geet is trying to attend to her wound. The taxi driver tries to talk but Geet just stops him with an angry stare. He keep shis mouth shut. *Preethi thinks, may be taxi driver knows that Geet is a slap machine*

Geet to Sasha - Bahut jal raha hai kya? *seeing one of her scratches on her hand*

Sasha who is in her own world, self thought - My angel is speaking to me! Haye!

Geet tries to shake Sasha and bring her back to the real world..

Sasha comes back to the real world and winks with a shy expression in her eyes.
Seeing her reaction Geet is amused!

Geet asks - Does this hurt? YOU want to go to a doctor?
Sasha get so elated about the fact that her angel cares so much for her. She pulls Geet by her waist closer to herself and tries to kiss her!

Seeing all this MSK is just hit by a wave of laughter! He is unable to control his laughter,
MSK tells himself - Even i cant punish Geet more than this! and again bursts into laughter!

Geet looks horrified with what Sasha is doing... She just jerks out of ht e hug Sasha held her in and asks - 'Are you straight!'

Sasha - How can i be after seeing an angel like you! *dreamy expression*

Geet - Haye babaji yeh kahan fasa diya aapne mujhe!

MSK who saw the self talk of Geet seeing the sky for a second admires her.

He sees her bottom to top. A normal chappal unlike stilletoes, Red salwar and  heavily embroided dupatta unlike pant&shirt, gold earing gold bracelet... A smile appears at his lips and blurts out - 'Divine'... but snaps out of his thought!

Geet who is unable to cope up with Sasha's advances to wards her gets into the taxi and rushes off...

MSK immediately hits his accelarator and follows her! For now he knows why his insticts were making him go behind that taxi..

Sasha is left on the road side in her own dream world in which she sees herself and Geet running towards each other and very many faries in white dress dancing around them!

Geet's taxi comes to halt in front of a building in front of which there was a large play ground...

Geet pays the taxi man and runs inside the compound clutching her bag...

Maan is unable to see what place it was so he slowly pulls up his car in front of the big gate through which Geet dashed in..

Maan sees Geet running towards the building.

Geet was running in as though this is where she belonged to. This is what she lives for! Her whole life is dependent on the one resident of this place.

Geet is unable to control her tears as she runs towards the building the journey to which seemed endless for her. She dint want to hold her emotions back at this moment and thats when Geet saw Armaan rush towards her .. She could not contain her emotions anymore! she shouted out his name loudly 'Armaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan' and hugs him tight as though he is the ony one who she lives for in this world!

Maan sees Geet come to a sudden stop and then sit on the ground hugging a boy and crying profusely!

Armaan - Mama! Aap aa gaye aap aa gaye!! and starts to cry his heart out...

Maan who had been watching this scene without blinking unknowingly wipes the tear that formed in his eyes and tells himself - Dont judge a book by its cover!

His attention shifts to the board on top of the gate - 'ABC orphanage'

He is unable to undestand the feelings that rose in him seeing the emotional scene between Geet and the boy who looked like a 5 year old. He was unable to put his finger on what he really felt on seeing that it was an orphanage! Unable to take in the uncertainities in his mind any more, unable to dissolve the feelings in his heart he drives off from the place... He runs off from the place which tried to stir the feelings long lost in the man called Maan Singh Khurana.... He runs off from himself..

MSK to himself - I am Maan Singh Khurana. Such things are for weak hearted people. I am not one of them! All I want is revenge from Geet Handa! *Some people never change do they?LOL*

Old precap - 'You have 3 months'Cry
New precap - 'Be within your limits!'Angry

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

gabernilu_50princess_jyotigagsyammyicycoolasmi123taanniKavyaNaik123reenasvshalinikanagubhakbhartifan-Elfin-shona2010SapphireFlamesnonabebuhemvbprizasakadafipiyushiMSgayatrimishtibHADmishtimirnaliniArsheelaSweet_LovelymardeRukhluvMaanmyedward12nan_10iceprincess101trishapNirjhor105Escapist--Kesh--ashitanya_viiqbals4everputhTheBratbluedreamz953Cutee999jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-maanujaanucyum321ruhakhanMaaneet4eve29priyavampires-loversimi91-Veritaserum-paponeconambeernDoracakedrdee142mrk-1meravigilisosmj1977.shrutiAudiwaliaLuvScoobyKrishnaluv94-Sangs-komlikaksasianjucoolnamita25CrazzyBusykooliiohinal_maaneetrsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-FanSerenity_mepreethiaShalve--Ratna---lazybee-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6renjini263_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesypickachukirti_fijispvd.CookieMonster.

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Loved it Preethi superb jobClap Sasha gay part ROFLROFLROFL Very very nice update cant wait for the next part want to know more abt ArmaanSmile Awesome jobSmile

Edited by ashi - 30 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi.CookieMonster.

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
OMG Preethi..This is something very different..i really loved the update..You have an amazing writing skill,beautiful language and loved the self talk part too LOL

And Yeah..Some people never changeWink Waiting for more....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03ashiPreethi-PremiCrazzyBusy

Go to top