Panchhi's POSSIBLE NEW LOVE STORY

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😊hey guys..
ive been a little worried lately about pancchis new boss and their possible love story...πŸ˜•
i guess its not wrong to assume that their is going to be some sort of spark between the two, but whats gotten me worried is that the reason pancchi and danish could not be together was because of danish's philandering...of course his beating up maya and trying to kill piya is undoubtedly a reason too....but his infidelity is also one of the reasons.....so whats worrying me is that this new guy is shown as a casanova in the first episode itself...not that he is shown as evil or anything...but the fact that he was in compromising situations with a MARRIED woman is disturbing me in that how will panchhi and this guy ever possibly work out if he has the same characteristic of philandering that panchhi could not bear with danish?? being a casanova with girls in  general is different but having affairs with married women is saddening.....if he did not have the sense Not to have an affair with a married woman, how can panchhi possibly want him as her partner??...
look please dont get me wrong....im not even faintly suggesting that this guy is bad or anything like danish...im just wondering how this relationship (between a guy like him and a girl whos previous relationship broke due to similar reasons) will happen...
NOT that i dont want it to happen...i do think that he is a nice guy in general....just hope he will mend his ways or something...I wish them all the best... 
please share ur views guys!! what do u think about this?? 
please dont bash my post i mean it in the best interest possible
😊
Edited by sonu.p - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu.p thumbnail
one sec..guys is his name siddharth?? whats that all about?? dont know about this can anyone update me on this please!!??
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Erm .. I sort of agree, you know? && I understand where you are coming from. Though, I'd disagree. Danish was evil. Sid might not be evil. For all we know, he might be just a casanova charmer.   

And if we talk about that particular line .. well, I don't know. I still don't think he's evil. From what we saw yesterday, he was grey, immoral, doesn't care about values - but he wasn't evil. Danish was evil. There is a certain amount of difference between the two. :)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If the cvs want to start Panchi's luv story then sure...go ahead by all means.. but plzzz make it real this time...and not another heart break for our strong, and determined girl...she deserves some true happiness of her own...but the cvs need to show some good creative work...instead of the repetitive falling in the arms type of scenes
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As soon as i read your title i thought, 
"Thats exactly what i was thinking!!" 

Panchi and Sid.
Hmm.. guess we need a name for these two πŸ˜›

And hey.. the show might have started as him being a casanova...
But he can change can't he?

Love changes everyone... and once he falls for Panchi... there's no stopping this dude, he'll be hooked on her for life πŸ˜‰
He'll be committed.

Think of the possibilites...
Sid's love will change Panchi's life. She'll get the love she never got from Danish !! The evil little coward.

Sids waaayyy different.
You'll see, Panchi will change him!! πŸ˜

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah...I got you totally.  It's not whether the boss is 'evil' at heart or not...it's about the huge difference in the way Panchhi and Sid (calling him that until we get his name :P) view relationships - while Panchhi is a girl who strongly believes in the sanctity of marriage and does not appreciate pre-marital physical intimacy even with her fiance, Sid appears to be a happy-go-lucky guy who doesn't believe in all that.

I guess it is going to be a typical romantic novel thing - the hero is a rake who is reformed when he falls in love with the heroine. In that case, lots of lovely clashes in store!!!!! ;)
usha786 thumbnail
lets see, i think it would be same like "prem and mukta" from kasauti zindgee ki" lets see
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan and Samrat were college charmers too and both mended their ways as soon as they met 'the one' I hope this happens with Siddhu too. Panchi does not deserve another heartbreak, she's too precious to lose to another evil man. Me thinks Panchi will be very hard to get this time if Siddhu happens to fall for her, and he will have to do a lot of hard work to prove his love to her. No way is love coming for Panchi's side first.
sonu.p thumbnail
ya guys so true....i dont think hes evil...but lets hope he mends his ways...their thinking is too different for them to become a pair otherwise..lets c!!