Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pencil & Eraser ( Touching Story )

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Pencil & Eraser ( Touching Story )

Pencil: I'm sorry 
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time. 

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad. All my life, I've been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have.

Do the small small thinks to make them happy. every day or every week or every month buy small gits for them. to feel them they very spl in your life. .

I request you all please please please take care you parents.

Regards

zaina khan

'''We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.'''  

i know this is not pyrek topic i really dont know if i shud post smthing like this or not but this waz regarding our parents soo thought to share with u guys sryyyy if i am not suppose to post smthng which is not related to pyrek........hope u people wont take any strict action against me 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraminayoyolonithi07AY_RHr4eVershaheen_memonpallavisarkarhumna77iqralovespkyekmeawBazingaaanshraBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww
i don't knw whether u r allowed to post it or not but it was definitely inspirational nd touching nd d starting part was kinda similar to abhiya luv story also......piya makes mistakes nd abhay is always dere to support her nd rectify dem!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolomeaw

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
awww I loved ur post.. so touching.. what a nice thought Smile

and I agree, Abhay also keeps "erasing" Piya's mistakes, good observation Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index