Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD Chit.Chat.Corner:#4 (Page 15)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Sirf Swati ki kami hai...
 
 
 
Missing her badly

mrs rajeev  missing her alot these daysCry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6jes_jade

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1086

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by yoga23priya

girls come on.........don't be sad we love AST not AS(don't kill me)
I wont kill u sweetie
 
 
I love both of them..but AST moreWinkWink

no drooling on him.....leave him alone for few minLOLLOL

i never knew even u come in this list sunahaLOL

a silent admirer..........once upon a time.....magar abh awdeshwa itna romantic ho gaya khi kya karey..........dil hai khi mantha nahi........Embarrassed

oii maa tum bhi ShockedShocked

acha hai mera pehalwaanji baach gayeBlushing

@ bold truthWink


arey tu apney phelwan ko apney pass hi rakh...........LOLLOL
mujhey toh sirf awi chahiye..........Embarrassed

OMG! sunaha tu ne kya soocha ki tum mein dhoongi.....kabhi nahi Wink

rakh lo apni avi ko apne passLOL

oh man..........i luv this silly fights..........LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

Sirf Swati ki kami hai...
 
 
 
Missing her badly


Sahi me..Disapprove
These colleges...Angry
Frm next week i will also be busy..college will start..Cry
Frm 6th feb?
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1086

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

Sirf Swati ki kami hai...
 
 
 
Missing her badly

mrs rajeev  missing her alot these daysCry Cry


abh e rajeev kaun hai.......Confused


jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by jes_jade

Heyyyy Everyone!!!HugHug

Looks like u all missed ur bhootni a lot...WinkLOL

Anusha!!!!!!! HugAfter long time........missed u a lot....hw r u???

fine jesii......................i am so happy now.............i missed u toooooooo dear.................Hug


I am also very very very happy to see you back...Hug

So wassup these days??



nothing special....the struggle is still on........i was feeling homesick so came down to visit my relative.....and here am i....with u guys..........


I can understand...ghar toh ghar hota hai....I used to cry at nights in hostel...
Feeling better now..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by yoga23priya

girls come on.........don't be sad we love AST not AS(don't kill me)
I wont kill u sweetie
 
 
I love both of them..but AST moreWinkWink

no drooling on him.....leave him alone for few minLOLLOL

i never knew even u come in this list sunahaLOL

a silent admirer..........once upon a time.....magar abh awdeshwa itna romantic ho gaya khi kya karey..........dil hai khi mantha nahi........Embarrassed

oii maa tum bhi ShockedShocked

acha hai mera pehalwaanji baach gayeBlushing

@ bold truthWink


arey tu apney phelwan ko apney pass hi rakh...........LOLLOL
mujhey toh sirf awi chahiye..........Embarrassed

OMG! sunaha tu ne kya soocha ki tum mein dhoongi.....kabhi nahi Wink

rakh lo apni avi ko apne passLOL

oh man..........i luv this silly fights..........LOLLOL

yeah but no one can win against me except swathi...wats say prashuuuEmbarrassed Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yeah Priya
 
 
hehehe...
 
i love these cute fights

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadeyoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

Sirf Swati ki kami hai...
 
 
 
Missing her badly


Sahi me..Disapprove
These colleges...Angry
Frm next week i will also be busy..college will start..Cry
Frm 6th feb?


Nhi....they changed their plans...now college is frm 1st Feb..Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index