CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

AKAKR- Tension and Tension Unlimited (Page 3)

Poll Question: What was your tension levelduring AKAKR

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [21.95%]
12 [29.27%]
1 [2.44%]
6 [14.63%]
11 [26.83%]
2 [4.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I was tension free because I know its all will come out to be a prank
but I was super irritated watching the whole ateet series and not getting a bit of ateetAngry

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
like dr fahmi i was seriously aavoiding the series till the last episode came up. i was disinterested. as it is i hardly watch cid these days and on top of that i follow reviews if i feel like. only wen the finale came up was wen i excited- not for the tension to c it but for the eagerness to have it ended and done and to see my fav character coming back and the process of the end of the storyline.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I would say #2, since I knew something similar was going to happen, and ultimately it will boil down to 'All's well that end's well'
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I was in a lot of tension after AKA2,where Abhijeet was about to faint on a laash and he didn't tell Daya anything. I was tensed - whether he would tell him or not. The whole week I was in moderate tension.

Then the horrilble scene where Abhijeet drives the Qualis and loses control. Ufff....my BP might have hit the roof. I started getting scared to drive. LOL

After that when Abhijeet walked out of the bureau with tears - I was convinced that he was doing a naatak. I guessed that he is leaving because his conscience is not allowing him to continue in CID if he  has committed a murder. On one post I had even compared this to  Sr Insp Abhijeet. When most people were saying 'this ghut ghut ke jeena is not like Abhijeet at all'. I said, this is very much 'our Abhijeet'.

After that my tension about Abhijeet reduced and I was more worried about how FW would ruin all this acting by quoting the HPSMT dialogue. Thank God they didn't.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1LadyMeringueDemonStardebayonsuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all those who have voted.All CID fans please vote
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I would go for the 4th option !! I was tensed because I didnt want a blunder to happen and that should not take away my Abhijeet from meCry.. As Bhavs said.. we spent nights talking talking talking with :(((((((((( emotions !!!
sweety20 Groupbie
sweety20
sweety20

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i will choose option 4 i didn't take much tension as i was sure that it will be a naatak...i had  one sleepless night when i watched the promo for the first time after the series get started i almost became normal
nsapo IF-Rockerz
nsapo
nsapo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I swear i was screaming in my dreams the day before it ended...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index