AKAKR- Tension and Tension Unlimited - Page 2

Poll

What was your tension levelduring AKAKR

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was tensionfree as I knew it would be a spoiler from fireworks. But I expected Abhijit's ateet would be reveal with a serious n twisted way. But alas, it didn't happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no tension almost at all

this time i almost guessed the entire plot
dr.fahmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandiniraizada

How lucky fahmi!

😆well besides loosing interest, i had other reasons also at that time. Now i m planning to watch those i skipped. I think i can tolerate them now, as i know, all is going to be well😃
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After AKAKR end, i m tension free now. well i dont say that i was so much in tension.
Because i was know that in the end everythng will be gud.
So 10 to 20 percent option from my side.
Aqrab. thumbnail
😕Between 4 and 5   Well, for me it was full of tension but happy now that it's finally over😛.
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was tension free because I know its all will come out to be a prank
but I was super irritated watching the whole ateet series and not getting a bit of ateet😡
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
like dr fahmi i was seriously aavoiding the series till the last episode came up. i was disinterested. as it is i hardly watch cid these days and on top of that i follow reviews if i feel like. only wen the finale came up was wen i excited- not for the tension to c it but for the eagerness to have it ended and done and to see my fav character coming back and the process of the end of the storyline.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would say #2, since I knew something similar was going to happen, and ultimately it will boil down to 'All's well that end's well'
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was in a lot of tension after AKA2,where Abhijeet was about to faint on a laash and he didn't tell Daya anything. I was tensed - whether he would tell him or not. The whole week I was in moderate tension.

Then the horrilble scene where Abhijeet drives the Qualis and loses control. Ufff....my BP might have hit the roof. I started getting scared to drive. 😆

After that when Abhijeet walked out of the bureau with tears - I was convinced that he was doing a naatak. I guessed that he is leaving because his conscience is not allowing him to continue in CID if he  has committed a murder. On one post I had even compared this to  Sr Insp Abhijeet. When most people were saying 'this ghut ghut ke jeena is not like Abhijeet at all'. I said, this is very much 'our Abhijeet'.

After that my tension about Abhijeet reduced and I was more worried about how FW would ruin all this acting by quoting the HPSMT dialogue. Thank God they didn't.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all those who have voted.All CID fans please vote