India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SR is posible

anurs Senior Member
anurs
anurs

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i am fed off reading there will be no SR coz geet is pregnant. no its not true. sex is safe during pregnancy. i am a medical student so i can tell. u can check in google also about this and clear ur doubt. maneet SR is possible yaar. even i am waiting for sweet and romantic SR of our MANEET. but don't know what CVs will show. let's wait and watch. we can't predict any thing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.tazeen_29gurpreet28untamedtigresskhushi_4everrani-luckia2zahidpickachu

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurs

i am fed off reading there will be no SR coz geet is pregnant. no its not true. sex is safe during pregnancy. i am a medical student so i can tell. u can check in google also about this and clear ur doubt. maneet SR is possible yaar. even i am waiting for sweet and romantic SR of our MANEET. but don't know what CVs will show. let's wait and watch. we can't predict any thing.
i am a doctor too i know its perfectly alright having it even till mid ov the third trimester i dunno wat s CVs gonna show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28khushi_4ever

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I angri with you. . .
manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ya. i too read about sex being the safest exercise during pregnancy.
go and enjoy maan and geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

I'd heard that it's safe too, which is why I was quite perplexed on hearing that there may be no SR because Geet's pregnant...thank you for clarifying my doubts!

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurs

is it true. in many serials and movies i have seen docters advicing husband and wife to stay away from each other when wife is pregnant.
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
maybe it is not safe bcoz geet has pbms with pregnancy to the extent that doc is advising an abortion???maybe???i am no medical student, so i dont know really if i am right... 
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
u know i know and we all know but what abt cv and doc?
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index