India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's dissappearences!!!!!!!!

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
We all know Virens dissapperes when nivi needs help!!!!hope why?I had a story to say....He is dissappering to a place  whre he has yadeein of nivi...viren had  a crush towards nivi frm the past..in that place he sticks her photos ( Nivi's  kiddie foto)..so many old as well as new fotos r there?????....he may be come back to shimla ftr many tears is not becoz of dadajis health issues...remembr whn chcl and jawahar says one time (tr creatin misundrstadin b/w soods and sharmas)says viren bhi vapas aa reha hei....he may be comin in search of nivi his past lov....aftr a turn of evnts he gets maried to nivi whch ws his dream...it was his lfs 1 victory..so he go to tht placeto celebrate hs victory...second time whn he realises nivi's attitude fr him changing.......so many times.....if it is like ths way it will be so good to see????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisalekh1starz4mesirjee

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey brilliant points something to think about indeed. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanya

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Viren very own.... Nivedita's memories room........sounds good and psychotic....niceeeeee
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I really wish it to be trueSmile....................but i'm confused if he loves her in real or no.Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index