Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Things that make you angry for no good reason? (Page 2)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

I hate it when you miss a call by the last ring, but when you immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail? What did the person do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? OuchDead

I hate it when someone hang out with MC Hammer, and he/she never lets you touch anything Confused

I hate waiting in lines

I really hate it when people say "that sucks" like it really makes the situation any better.

I HaTe PeOpLe WhO WrItE tHiS wAy

I hate it when people steal my ideas before I think of them. ConfusedLOL

I hate more than people who make fun of other people is people who don't laugh when I do it.
Confused

I hate mosquitoes!!! I mean, I know I'm delicious n sweetWink but damn... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyesqueAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

ahaha, I also hate the guys who play cricket in my building and keep shouting for nothing, and like you said, those AAHs OOOHs.. WackoI wonder why they get sooo hyper, it's just a game. -_- 

I hate a few little girls around 5-11 years old.. they act sooooo GIRLY, all cute and yucky. The way they TALK, walk, act just pisses me off. Confused Some boys of that age are pretty annoying too.. especially those who try to be smart ass and have that "me first!" attitude, but again, they're just innocent kids.. I think I should just control my nerves Stern Smile  actually I am irritated by most people above the age of 2  LOL I prefer a small section of people from my age group though. I hate the know it all kids , and more so when they don't know stuff. Silly

Oh yeah, one of my 3-4ish year old cousin baby boy is sooooo annoying, but then he's just an innocent boy. Ouch I always treat him harshly whenever he comes over to my home :( He keeps messing things up, he even broke my watch :((

I cannot stand untidyness. Like SERIOUSLY. I get soo angry when my room and my home is not clean and is not organised, but I guess I got that from my dad...  hmm, I can tolerate it to an extent.

I also hate the way my grandma SHOUTS when she's on phone.. LOL .. And the funniest part is the volume of her loudness increases as the person she's talking to is distant ROFL It makes me laugh, but it gets on my nerves sometimes when I'm watching TV. LOL  the problem is my dad shouts when the person across the line is a loud voiced fool! Angry 

ROFL same with my dad, I wonder WHY people SHOUT on phones Confused

I also hate it when the weather's too damp, my mood always changes with the weather. :/  oh, I looove damp, cold weather. Hot weather makes me furious! AngryLOL 

That's because you're in Chennai Tongue Actually, tooo hot weather makes me sweat and that annoys me, other wise I'm OK with hot weather. (we can't possibly be in AC for 24 hours right?) Too damp weather makes me feel hopeless, sleepy, lazy Confused And I hate being lazy, sleepy and hopeless Ermm

I hate some kids of 11-14 years old who say they listen to Akon, Linkin Park, Enrique, Avril and all.. like really? seriously??! Do they even KNOW what they're listening to? Stupid kids Wacko  hmm I dunno, not able to decipher whether they actually like the artiste or just follow the herd, or try to sound mature.

I doubt if they like the artist OBJ, how can a 11 year-old interpret Akon's songs? They just wanna follow the herd, show off - sound mature that is.

I wish all kids were like Ralph Wiggum Big smile 

ROFL It would be a random strange world if they were like him. Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VgcDGk8rs 

Yo! I'll tell you what I want, what I really reellli want, it's a world full of Ralphies.. Embarrassed It might be a strange, awkward world, but he's waaayy better than most other kids! LOL I would hug every kid and talk to them if they were like Ralphi Big smile Actually my 3 year old cousin baby boy(another one) is one beautiful weirdo.. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I hate it when you miss a call by the last ring, but when you immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail? What did the person do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? OuchDead 

I hate waiting in lines

I really hate it when people say "that sucks" like it really makes the situation any better.

I hate mosquitoes!!! I mean, I know I'm delicious n sweetWink but damn... Confused

I hate all those things too! Big smile Especially people who Wr!t3 LyK Di$ .. Wacko nd dos hu r8 lyk dis 2.. Silly 

@bold --- whhhaaattt??! LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 24 January 2011 at 1:05am

-Believe-

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I hate waiting in lines

I hate all those things too! Big smile Especially people who Wr!t3 LyK Di$ .. Wacko nd dos hu r8 lyk dis 2.. Silly 

@bold --- whhhaaattt??! LOL

aamir khan stole my idea in rang de basanti :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil-Believe-

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I think mosquitoes do serve a purpose.
some of them helped me lose a bit of weight a few years back when I got dengue.
I was out of the hospital after a couple of days feeling so much better.
I tried to preach the goodness of dengue but no one took it up.
I even thanked the Health Inspector and she seemed surprised.

Aw I hate it when good ideas are dumped.LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

I hate waiting in lines

@bold --- whhhaaattt??! LOL-- For eg: Plan to sit...b4 someone sit there.....or Plan to propose....b4 someone propose....or plan to invent something....b4 someone invent that thing... etc etc...LOL  

Angel-likeDevil

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I never quite liked the world when I was young for I could not understand it and neither the adults could explain nor teachers explain what was happening. Fortunately I had a few lucky breaks and got out of the rut of childhood ignorance; now my worry is being reborn as one of the ignorant creatures again.LOL
Gosh I hate it LOL

mr.ass

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Smile emoticon annoys me. LOL

mr.ass

Go to top