Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Things that make you angry for no good reason?

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
There are many things which make us angry , and for good reasons, too!  For example, there are these little shi- I mean, little boys, who play cricket in the opposite building, and they keep shreiking and making weird , almost orgasmic(yes, ORGASMIC) noises like aaah, oooooh etc Wacko and there's this little boy who keeps saying "awwt, awwt". It drives me up the wall, so I started shouting shut up everytime he shreiked. Finally, he stopped.

But there are these pet peeves which are totally irrational as well! For example, whenever I see people in their late teens, or even older going mad about harry potter (no offense meant meant to anyone, I was also a huge fan back in the day) It just pi%%es me off. Or when I see people chanting for john cena in wwe, I get angry. Or when my dad chats to his old calcutta buddies, aka the "men with the extra durable jaws" .

So is it okay to have these irrational dislikes? Or should we control them?

Note: Irrational is a very subjective term LOL

Edited by old-black-joe - 23 January 2011 at 7:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveLimitLessFan

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

But there are these pet peeves which are totally irrational as well! For example, whenever I see people in their late teens, or even older going mad about harry potter (no offense meant meant to anyone, I was also a huge fan back in the day) It just pi%%es me off. Or when I see people chanting for john cena in wwe, I get angry. Or when my dad chats to his old calcutta buddies, aka the "men with the extra durable jaws" .

I hate that too, and how can you forget silly KSG fans treating a person-who-doesn't-even-know-that-you-exist like God. Silly

Hahaha, I also hate the guys who play cricket in my building and keep shouting for nothing, and like you said, those AAHs OOOHs.. WackoI wonder why they get sooo hyper, it's just a game. -_-

I hate a few little girls around 5-11 years old.. they act sooooo GIRLY, all cute and yucky. The way they TALK, walk, act just pisses me off. Confused Some boys of that age are pretty annoying too.. especially those who try to be smart ass and have that "me first!" attitude, but again, they're just innocent kids.. I think I should just control my nerves Stern Smile

I cannot stand untidyness. Like SERIOUSLY. I get soo angry when my room and my home is not clean and is not organised, but I guess I got that from my dad...

I also hate the way my grandma SHOUTS when she's on phone.. LOL .. And the funniest part is the volume of her loudness increases as the person she's talking to is distant ROFL It makes me laugh, but it gets on my nerves sometimes when I'm watching TV. LOL

I also hate it when the weather's too damp, my mood always changes with the weather. :/

I hate some kids of 11-14 years old who say they listen to Akon, Linkin Park, Enrique, Avril and all.. like really? seriously??! Do they even KNOW what they're listening to? Stupid kids Wacko

I wish all kids were like Ralph Wiggum Big smile

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 23 January 2011 at 7:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assLimitLessFan-MERRY-Summer3

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I hate that too, and how can you forget silly KSG fans treating a person-who-doesn't-even-know-that-you-exist like God. Silly   yeah, the way people idolise other people just makes me angry for no reason too Tongue

Hahaha, I also hate the guys who play cricket in my building and keep shouting for nothing, and like you said, those AAHs OOOHs.. WackoI wonder why they get sooo hyper, it's just a game. -_- 

I hate a few little girls around 5-11 years old.. they act sooooo GIRLY, all cute and yucky. The way they TALK, walk, act just pisses me off. Confused Some boys of that age are pretty annoying too.. especially those who try to be smart ass and have that "me first!" attitude, but again, they're just innocent kids.. I think I should just control my nerves Stern Smile  actually I am irritated by most people above the age of 2  LOL I prefer a small section of people from my age group though. I hate the know it all kids , and more so when they don't know stuff. Silly

I cannot stand untidyness. Like SERIOUSLY. I get soo angry when my room and my home is not clean and is not organised, but I guess I got that from my dad...  hmm, I can tolerate it to an extent.

I also hate the way my grandma SHOUTS when she's on phone.. LOL .. And the funniest part is the volume of her loudness increases as the person she's talking to is distant ROFL It makes me laugh, but it gets on my nerves sometimes when I'm watching TV. LOL  the problem is my dad shouts when the person across the line is a loud voiced fool! Angry

I also hate it when the weather's too damp, my mood always changes with the weather. :/  oh, I looove damp, cold weather. Hot weather makes me furious! AngryLOL

I hate some kids of 11-14 years old who say they listen to Akon, Linkin Park, Enrique, Avril and all.. like really? seriously??! Do they even KNOW what they're listening to? Stupid kids Wacko  hmm I dunno, not able to decipher whether they actually like the artiste or just follow the herd, or try to sound mature.

I wish all kids were like Ralph Wiggum Big smile 

ROFL It would be a random strange world if they were like him. Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VgcDGk8rs 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

For example, there are these little shi- I mean, little boys, who play cricket in the opposite building, and they keep shreiking and making weird , almost orgasmic(yes, ORGASMIC) noises like aaah, oooooh etc Wacko and there's this little boy who keeps saying "awwt, awwt". It drives me up the wall, so I started shouting shut up everytime he shreiked. Finally, he stopped.

Funny you mention that, when I was a little kid, me and all the other kids would come out and play cricket outside our building but now that everyone's grown up I really miss all the aahs and the oohs. Now those same kids (many of them are my second cousins) spend their time drooling over Edward and Jacob. 8-)

Anyways, erm things that shouldn't annoy me but do?Ermm
  • Smokers. If they wish to smoke, it's their choice and I won't try to get them to stop but when they smoke in your face it's annoying. I'm also one of the few people that really dislike and cannot stand the smell of smoke so it annoys me even more.
  • Girls and guys that think they're cool because they play their music on loud speaker while travelling on public transport. If you were really cool, you'd get yourself a pair of headphones or get yourself a car where you can listen to music as much as you want without annoying the hell out of everyone else.
  • Touching the poles on buses and trains. No, i'm not a clean freak at all and yes, I travel on public transport virtually every day of the week. My room is far from being the cleanest room in my house but I absolutely hate touching the poles on buses and trains. I've seen people sneeze and then use their hands to touch the poles without bothering to clean their hands.DeadThat's just one of the reasons why I avoid touching the poles and it's also why my anti-bacterial gel is currently my best friend.
  • People that stand on the left side of the escalators. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE PLACES TO GO! (This may just be a London thing?)
  • Chinnu mentioned the weather but more than the weather I'd say I get pissed off when my hair refuses to co-operate with me. Sometimes I spend 30 minutes just trying to clip my hair up or tie it up in a bun without ending up looking like a tramp.
  • People who have 'OMG I LOVE _____ SOO MUCH' on their MSN/FB status and then add a couple of hundred hugs and kisses at the end. Are you too shy to say it to their face or what?
  • People that borrow your pens/pencils/rubbers etc and never return them back. The fact that I found the pen lying around at home doesn't matter, nor do I care how much it costs, but return my damn pen back to me already!
Ok, there are loads more..I'll add them when I can think of some more.

I think it's OK to dislike things even though you maybe shouldn't. As long as we try not to react to them it should be OK. Tbh many things annoy me but you just learn to deal with them with time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assU-No-Poo-MERRY-

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

For example, there are these little shi- I mean, little boys, who play cricket in the opposite building, and they keep shreiking and making weird , almost orgasmic(yes, ORGASMIC) noises like aaah, oooooh etc Wacko and there's this little boy who keeps saying "awwt, awwt". It drives me up the wall, so I started shouting shut up everytime he shreiked. Finally, he stopped.

Funny you mention that, when I was a little kid, me and all the other kids would come out and play cricket outside our building but now that everyone's grown up I really miss all the aahs and the oohs. Now those same kids (many of them are my second cousins) spend their time drooling over Edward and Jacob. 8-)
well diya, even we used to shout aah and ooh, but these little kids are devils.  FOUR people , 2 from my building and two from theirs have complained. Also my mom impersonated an old lady with a south indian accent and shouted "DOO NAAAT SHOUT!" and finally he stopped shouting Big smileno one ever complained when we did it. 

Anyways, erm things that shouldn't annoy me but do?Ermm
  • Smokers. If they wish to smoke, it's their choice and I won't try to get them to stop but when they smoke in your face it's annoying. I'm also one of the few people that really dislike and cannot stand the smell of smoke so it annoys me even more. well, it's rational IMO = you dont want cancer, smoking gives u cancer, so they shouldnt effing smoke in your face.
  • Girls and guys that think they're cool because they play their music on loud speaker while travelling on public transport. If you were really cool, you'd get yourself a pair of headphones or get yourself a car where you can listen to music as much as you want without annoying the hell out of everyone else. again, their indecency is what you complain about = rational.
  • Touching the poles on buses and trains. No, i'm not a clean freak at all and yes, I travel on public transport virtually every day of the week. My room is far from being the cleanest room in my house but I absolutely hate touching the poles on buses and trains. I've seen people sneeze and then use their hands to touch the poles without bothering to clean their hands.DeadThat's just one of the reasons why I avoid touching the poles and it's also why my anti-bacterial gel is currently my best friend. rational, you don't want dyptheria,gastroenteritis, etc LOL
  • People that stand on the left side of the escalators. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE PLACES TO GO! (This may just be a London thing?) They're being insensitive, so again mam, you are rational Tongue
  • Chinnu mentioned the weather but more than the weather I'd say I get pissed off when my hair refuses to co-operate with me. Sometimes I spend 30 minutes just trying to clip my hair up or tie it up in a bun without ending up looking like a tramp.  hmm, dunno LOL
  • People who have 'OMG I LOVE _____ SOO MUCH' on their MSN/FB status and then add a couple of hundred hugs and kisses at the end. Are you too shy to say it to their face or what? sorta irrational! yaay! LOL
  • People that borrow your pens/pencils/rubbers etc and never return them back. The fact that I found the pen lying around at home doesn't matter, nor do I care how much it costs, but return my damn pen back to me already! rational Tongue
Ok, there are loads more..I'll add them when I can think of some more.

I think it's OK to dislike things even though you maybe shouldn't. As long as we try not to react to them it should be OK. Tbh many things annoy me but you just learn to deal with them with time.
true, but some things annoy you for life Tongue

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
your dislikes unless fundamentally ideological are result of illness, illusion, furstration at work or home, midlife crisis and one should take professional help if it happens too often and you get branded as peevish or irritable person.....if its ideological dislike... it can be philosophy you espouse... like cursing at indian team during cricket match etc.... out of sheer expectations of them to win....etc....

Edited by qwertyesque - 23 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
When fans take a duty of defending their stars when stars r least bothered............ both film stars and TV......

Gals and guys doing all sort of stints to attract each other;s attention at traffic signals....(Lol they do )

People who advice me to visit doc over pimple problem LOL..

.........will add more later.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244CHIPPEDCUP

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

When fans take a duty of defending their stars when stars r least bothered............ both film stars and TV......

Gals and guys doing all sort of stints to attract each other;s attention at traffic signals....(Lol they do )

People who advice me to visit doc over pimple problem LOL..

.........will add more later.......

luckily I've never had more than 6 pimples in my entire teen life LOL  and now I'm 20. I just never scratched or touched my face too often and my diet wasnt awful at all Tongue

Go to top