Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Sisters and his friend

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa_kannanmIsHeZ.xkabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hmm i dnt think madhu has a boyfriend back hme..well i hpe nt... mayb tht parcel is from a mate... madhu is a very sweet n friendly person and i believe she has a lot of friends so mayb one of thm sent her tht parcel!

i wud personally like 2 c madhu-baji LS n wud like it 2 b an innocent LS without any problems, bt there r bound 2 b problems... mayb caused by roops...she myt jus fall for baji or mayb kala's plan wnt b exposed n she wil tell al tht roops loves baji b4 madhu n baji gt a chance 2 tel evry1 abt their love n seeing hw happy evry1 is, in particular dutta, madhu myt jus act as tho she dunt love baji.. n baji heartbroken agrees 2 marry roops.... i think kala wnt leave PN easily, i feel she wil defo wna play games with dutta and possible madhu becos madhu is DP's daughter n she hates DP to the core..so myt wna extend her revenge in ruining both DP's kid's lives...

also the thing abt madhu being Anna's sis is impossible... DP b4 dyin mentioned abt madhu 2 AS n sed she's in London n thts wer Madhu has come from... so theres no doubt she is DP's real daughter n D's sis... bt if say they didnt shw tht DP mentioned her existence 2 AS thn there may hav been a possibility of her nt bein DP's daughter bt the fact tht he did i believe she is his daughter...n plus she is a positive character its been confirmed by the producer...a member wrote 2 thm askin abt tht n they confirmed tht madhu is a positive character...i dnt think they wil mke her negative becos they already hav ET...dutta shud at least hav 1 sis tht truly loves n cares abt him

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 23 January 2011 at 7:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mIsHeZ.xmeghaparti

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

No Yuvi, till date kala has not created any problems to Madhu,Kala hates only DUTTA. she's nt done anything so far bt wt makes u think she wnt do anythin in the future... she hates dutta becos he's DP's son n becos of him her dad died... madhu is DP's daughter..i dnt believe she truly likes her... for nw madhu aint a threat 2 her, n kala's main focus is dutta n nakusha bt wen if they shw madhu gtin mre importance thn kala may go against her as well.. leela n roops dnt like madhu either...  I think ROOPS has changed already, she wil not listen to Kala in future. If atall roops wanted to trap Baji, they would have shown it long back.she did try 2 trap baji..the whole natak of being gd n tryin 2 gt on his gd side n divert his mind as kala sed....Kala has to leave PN. Cannot tolerate further.if she leaves thn who wil enact as an evil person n hw wil the story move fwd...they wil need a villian 2 keep it going..so i dnt think kala wil leave soon...  Baji-roops make a cute pair and their love story will be good to watch. If cvs turn roops again negative.. viewers will not trust cvs. So ,,, i think ROOPS will be shown positive in future. Roops may speak out her feeling but for sure she will not create any problems to baji and Dutta. roops doesnt care abt baji at all...wen he was gtin blasted at by dutta in an epi, she stood their smiling evily enjoying evry bit of it... if she reali cared abt him thn she wudnt hav smiled evily...i jus dnt like the ET..i mean they hav problem with dutta becos he's DP's son, but baji is sum1 they hav knwn since childhood...n they neva hated him b4 bt nw eva since he supported naku n kishore in exposing kala's truth b4 dutta, they hav started targeting him too....kala has a reason for targeting baji bt wt reason do roops n leela hav? none wt so eva....Aayi saheb wil support only madhu. I belive roops will go through worst phase in future, loosing her brother, mother, sisters and also her love.  I personally like ROOPS-baji pair. Anything is fine in future... it is upto cvs.
i just want to enjoy baji's love story which will be funny and full of josh.
leela and roops r sad abt dutta's death bt personally im finding it hard believing they r positive... they r confused souls... one min they feel bad for him the next they go out of their way 2 hurt him.. esp after sethji incident i can neva accept leela n roops as positive ppl...hw cud they use a lil kid in their wicked game... esp leela.....i mean she's a mother herself of a daughter thts around abt the sme age as sethji...hw wud she feel if sum1 did tht 2 her daughter... seriously these ET wil neva change...
roops n leela once b4 felt bad for dutta (wen naku rejected his proposal) bt later they went bk 2 their old tricks, so wt makes u think they r positive for gd...? i'd rather they stay negative thn jump 2 being gd, thn bad, thn gd agen...its like "make up ur minds u weirdos"LOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 23 January 2011 at 7:32am
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Haha, I forgot about that parcel (bomb LOL) Madhu got from London! :lol: It would be so dhinchak if there is some maha-dramatic raaz behind it and DP's letter too Cool

Coming to the post...very interesting thoughts and possibilities! I don't think AS will ever leave PN...how will Dutta ever let her? Roops isn't the sacrificing type either...so if (and big IF because they don't seem to be interested in Baaji's story at the moment) the sacrifice card comes into play, it'll definitely be from Madhu or Baaji's side.

The only thing I'd really want, and it seems fitting too, is that Leela divorces Suds upon finding out what kind of plans and deeds this guy has been up to in league with her sister...if they make it a dramatic enough revelation with Suds getting exposed in a realllly bad way (about his womanizing ways too), it totally seems possible and I'd be more than happy to see his free-loading backside get bounced out of PN. Later, maybe he can be revealed to be in cohorts with Kala/Morey for revenge on everyone in PN, if that track ever happens...
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Haha, I forgot about that parcel (bomb LOL) Madhu got from London! :lol: It would be so dhinchak if there is some maha-dramatic raaz behind it and DP's letter too Cool 
yh lol i think the parcel thing remains in our minds bt i feel it was jus an excuse 2 gt naku n madhu 2 hav tht convo wer naku confesses tht she worships dutta n can neva b angry with him
Coming to the post...very interesting thoughts and possibilities! I don't think AS will ever leave PN...how will Dutta ever let her? yh i dnt c tht happening either  Roops isn't the sacrificing type either...so if (and big IF because they don't seem to be interested in Baaji's story at the moment) the sacrifice card comes into play, it'll definitely be from Madhu or Baaji's side.yh i agree it wud cum mre from madhu...i think baji-madhu wil fall in love bt b4 they can confess, kala finds out n promises 2 reunite thm n speak 2 AS and Dutta. she goes 2 speak 2 thm bt instead of sayin Madhu, she says roops n baji love one another.. then dutta goes 2 confront baji n as it happens in drama's he wil nt mention the name bt wil say is it tru tht u love my sister... n baji wil b like yh i do... n thn wedding preps wil start n thn reality hits baji n madhu tht evry1 thinks tht baji n roops love one another so madhu probs upon seeing hw happy dutta is decides 2 sacrifice her love n pretends she doesnt love baji and decides 2 leave n go bk to London. baji is heart broken with madhu's betrayal bt decides 2 marry roops for dutta's n evry1's happiness... kala is happy 2 c baji being tortured (becos she dunt like him) n jus b4 the wedding naku comes 2 knw tht baji in fact loves madhu n stops the wedding n tells all.. dutta questions baji n he confesses tht he loves madhu. thn theres a big drama...naku tells dutta tht madhu is on her way to the airport to leave india.. dutta n the whole parivaar run 2 the airport to stop madhu..lol LOLLOLLOL 

The only thing I'd really want, and it seems fitting too, is that Leela divorces Suds upon finding out what kind of plans and deeds this guy has been up to in league with her sister...if they make it a dramatic enough revelation with Suds getting exposed in a realllly bad way (about his womanizing ways too), it totally seems possible and I'd be more than happy to see his free-loading backside get bounced out of PN. Later, maybe he can be revealed to be in cohorts with Kala/Morey for revenge on everyone in PN, if that track ever happens...oh yh i'd love to see leela divorce suds, bt leela is bad 2 so i doubt she wud on the basis of wt he's been up2 with kala..bt mayb as u sed if revealed tht he is a womaniser thn mayb (hey mayb they cud shw a track wer he tried raping either naku or madhu n dutta comes to the rescue) leela wil b heartbroken by his act n decide 2 divorce him... n mayb becum positive if the CVs decide 2 make her positive...
i can see leela being positive mre than roops, becos the actress who plays roops in the past has done negative roles thts y i cnt imagine her as a positive person bt the actress who plays leela was a positive character in KHNK...as Kunal (eijaz khan) sis....
i wud wnt morey 2 return soon too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

{Quiet possible tht some hidden story behind parcel and DP's latter. Just because Madhu is a positive character .. cannot trust 100% .. depends on future track.} yh bt the producer confirmed she is positive..n it seems she wil stay positive unless she finds out abt kala poisoning her dad thn mayb she'll b angry with kala n hate her..bt i dnt c her being any threat 2 dutta

{Nice thoughts but trust me this much drama will not happen . CVs will spend more time on TASHA. Love can change any one. Let us be practical, leela and roops has lost their father due to Dutta's father. Dutta was a lovely brother 10/7 years back, Roops Raksha bandhan scenes indicate it. of course he was a lovely brother bt ET were nt lovely sisters... roops regretting the bad stuff she done etc was all a natak... it was revealed tht she did al tht 2 gt baji on her side... she doesnt genuinely love him or care abt him..tht was proven wen he was gtin blasted by dutta n al roops cud do was stand there smiling evily...Later he became don and spent less time his sisters. Kala poisioned leela and roops mind, Roops is immatured, she followed kala, in between we saw her changing, tht was al a natak as i said b4... n roops isnt immature.. she is evil...evry1 has a mind of their own, i agree their dad died becos of dutta bt tht doesnt giv thm the ryt to ruin D's life like they hav dne.. thts like justifyin their acts wich is wrong... n calling her immature is like siding with her wrong acts n blaming sum1 else for thm... she has seen hw much dutta cares abt his sisters, so she shud hav once stopped n thrt abt her actions... bt no she doesnt give a damn, in fact in 1 epi she was sayin she prays tht the distances between tasha remain as they r... she is nt immature, she is plain evil n like her sisters doesnt wna c dutta happy...She is changing now, please give her a chance, she pretended 2 change b4 n thn went bk 2 being evil..leela n roops r 2 weird characters, 1 min they dnt like seeing dutta hurt, next min they r planning hw 2 hurt him n thn the following min they r sad agen hearing abt his death... they need 2 work out their minds 1st... n decide wich side they r on...they seem 2 confused souls..lol...Baji's love may change her.. Baji and roops looks cute together and this pair has chemistry. DP'S letter, Badi hasti etc stil many hidden secrets are there, Just because Madhu is positive... cannot love her, m nt sayin u shud love madhu, m jus sayin becos baji likes her a lot i dnt reali think CVs shud think of pairing baji with roops nw... esp after showing tht baji likes madhu wich is clear on the way he acts around her... Madhu and Roops both characters needs to be developed.}

{ROOPS is turning positive ... please give her a chance.. she is not tht bad... She is childish, immatured and brat. Some one like Baji can handle her well.. More than Madhu .. roops is in real need of some one like Baji.so baji shud b with roops becos roops needs sum1 2 help her grow up? LOLlol..sori bt baji shud b with sum1 tht he loves, sum1 who thinks on his level and roops is clearly nt sum1 of tht nature...plus baji hasnt eva looked at roops in tht way n i dnt think roops has either... baji likes madhu...its always been her since she entered PN...n he doesnt seem the type 2 b confused abt his feelings like dutta can b...lol Madhu looks and acts matured }

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top