Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Jennifer Winget'sFC:BabyShe'sFirework Award Pg10* (Page 10)

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
nyone..?

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

How are you all doing? Hug

As you all know by now that we are completing the 20th FC very soon.....YAYDancing, and we are delighted to let all of you know that we will be celebrating the moment in a grande wayLOLLOL.
We have come up with the following ideas:

Star Holding an award function Star
and
Star Writing contest Star

So guys, please make up your mind, take some time out, and do participate in it. We truly expect everyone's to take a part in itEmbarrassed.  We would also like to thank all the members who promptly replied to my earlier pm. Thanks a tons guys. Your help really meant a lot to us. We value your input as our FC is a group efforts. Together, we stand and unite.Embarrassed

Here are some basic rules and hints for the writing contest:

->> All you need to do is write an abstract expressing your love for Jenny.

->> Explain how much you adore and love her.

->> You may also include why and when you started to adore her.

->> I know we have great writers here, but please do not write an essay as it takes a lot of time to read for readers.

->>One paragraph would be great. However, there is no wordings limit.

->> Please pm me (-Sabz-) your final entry by or before 2/25/2011.

->> Once I receive your amazing entry, I will post them here without your name, so other members can vote for the best write ups. Big smile

Please read the rules and cast your vote for the following categories:

Rules for voting:
    You may vote for the same member in more than one categories. However, please be fair and try to vote for different member, so everyone gets a chance to win!! lol

Please vote for two members when the category states couple name.

You may also vote for yourself.

Please note, these couple categories are based on our imagination, so the members do not have to be exactly the same as the charactersLOLLOL. Hence, just use your judgement and vote WinkLOL

• Please send your vote to -Sabz- or _minaz_ by 2/25/2011.

Categories For Nominations:

1. The most dedicated member - the member who visits FC most of the time

2. The most talkative member - the member who loves blabbering and often talks off topic like     personal stuff and/or not related to Jenny stuff.

3. The most inactive member - the member to whom everyone knows as a Jenny's fan yet he/she hardly visits FC.

4. The most dreamy member - the member who always dreams to meet Jenny or other celebs and always talk about something dreamy.

5. Tom&Jerry of JW FC  -  this award can go to the pair that's always on each others back, always fighting (in a cute friendly way) lol. etc.

6. Romeo&Juliet of JW FC - the two people that love each other, who cannot stay away from one another.

7. The Emo of JW FC - the member who's always silent, doesn't talk much, but is lovely to have around. 

8. Pshhht, Why are you so Cute - Someone you find really difficult to ignore LOL because they are so cute.

9. Zombified Heart Connection - This is like for all those unactive members who hardly visit the FC, They are away but there heart remains at the FC <3

10. Miss Sunflower - Someone who is always shining, someone who is very sweet and always makes you smile :)

11. Miss Lazy - Someone who you know that really lazy, wants to do alot of things but is just too lazy.

12. Miss Grumpy - Someone who's in a 'not so good mood' most of the time. LOL. i dont know anyone in the JW FC  that's grumpy....but Hey if you do then that's great ! Vote for them :D

13. PunkyChick - someone who you think is really cool and punky.

14. Drama Queen ' A member in the JC FC who you think is quite dramatic. Lol. 

15. News carrier of the FC: the member who always shares the news and links/threads related to Jenny

16. Sneha of the FC:

17. Ganga of the FC:

18. Riddhima of the FC:

19. SS (Sneha & Sharad) of the FC:

20. GS (Sagar & Ganga) of the FC:

21. RA (Riddhima and Arman) of the FC:

22. RS (Riddhima and Sid) of the FC:

Have a happy voting and writing the "love Heart letter" for Jenny......good luck to all the participants Wink

PS: your participation is MUST LOLLOLLOL
Thanking you all in advance for your time and dedication Hug

With love, Sabz & Minaz

Edited by -Sabz- - 23 February 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabaah..jesss.DulceTentacion.KaJen.xoxoSanju_Farzu--Mayu-Rummy..ayesha.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani-Anku-sjain

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
TwinieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
haha res  will comment soon
and i need an award too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1-Mayu-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
award function yaar 
  wow yara
  but can u please help with members  list yaar, i don't know alot of people here yaar 
 i will edit my post in  30 minutes , wil be back 

but sabz the post is awesome yaar , really nice job yara 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1-Mayu-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Twinieeeeeeeeeeee Hug

Kaisi ho?
You did not reply to my previous pm OuchLOL but please do participate in this award and writing contest LOL Your participation is the MUST Wink

I will really leave IF if members do not participate in it ROFL (I am not threatening anyone though)LOLLOL
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

LOL ok me here to comment i thought to edit that post but lemme post a new one LOL

1. The most dedicated member - the member who visits FC most of the time 

2. The most talkative member - the member who loves blabbering and often talks off topic like     personal stuff and/or not related to Jenny stuff. 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFL

3. The most inactive member - the member to whom everyone knows as a Jenny's fan yet he/she hardly visits FC.

4. The most dreamy member - the member who always dreams to meet Jenny or other celebs and always talk about something dreamy.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEROFL

5. Tom&Jerry of JW FC  -  this award can go to the pair that's always on each others back, always fighting (in a cute friendly way) lol. etc.

6. Romeo&Juliet of JW FC - the two people that love each other, who cannot stay away from one another.

7. The Emo of JW FC - the member who's always silent, doesn't talk much, but is lovely to have around. 

Not be obviouslyROFLROFL

8. Pshhht, Why are you so Cute - Someone you find really difficult to ignore LOL because they are so cute. 

Hmm..LOL not meROFLROFL

9. Zombified Heart Connection - This is like for all those unactive members who hardly visit the FC, They are away but there heart remains at the FC <3

10. Miss Sunflower - Someone who is always shining, someone who is very sweet and always makes you smile :)

11. Miss Lazy - Someone who you know that really lazy, wants to do alot of things but is just too lazy. 

Defo me coz m the laziest personApproveROFLROFL

12. Miss Grumpy - Someone who's in a 'not so good mood' most of the time. LOL. i dont know anyone in the JW FC  that's grumpy....but Hey if you do then that's great ! Vote for them :D

13. PunkyChick - someone who you think is really cool and punky.

14. Drama Queen ' A member in the JC FC who you think is quite dramatic. Lol.

MEEEEEEROFL

15. News carrier of the FC: the member who always shares the news and links/threads related to Jenny

16. Sneha of the FC:

17. Ganga of the FC:

18. Riddhima of the FC:

19. SS (Sneha & Sharad) of the FC:

20. GS (Sagar & Ganga) of the FC:

21. RA (Riddhima and Arman) of the FC:

22. RS (Riddhima and Sid) of the FC:

Dii and Mini fab job guysHug Di m pming u the votes and writing contest will defo participateBig smile And i need an awardROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1KaJen.xoxoReal.MadridDulceTentacion.Rummy.

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Twinieeeeeeeeeeee Hug

Kaisi ho?
You did not reply to my previous pm OuchLOL but please do participate in this award and writing contest LOL Your participation is the MUST Wink

I will really leave IF if members do not participate in it ROFL (I am not threatening anyone though)LOLLOL

TwinieeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Main maaje main hoonSmile

Participation is mustShocked

Haile and a dhamki.....coz ur giving me dhamki,.....i have to pen down something nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Go to top