Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir??

Chinchin_suchit Groupbie
Chinchin_suchit
Chinchin_suchit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
oh kabir!!!
i miss him loads...where has he gone?? vanished just like dat... and by the way who s kabir's partner in the show?? everyone is paired with someone or the other, but him??

maybe shaurya and misha's relationship wont work out..(no offence towards shaurya and his fans) and misha and kabir might get together...
wot say??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawffkhanozzyie

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Why is everyone so hell bent on having Kabir with Misha!? :| Okay, dude, listen, I love Kabir & I'd love to see him with a partner!! But Misha is with Shaurya - WHY CAN'T PEOPLE FREAKIN DEAL WITH IT !?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEver-.Perk.-

Chinchin_suchit Groupbie
Chinchin_suchit
Chinchin_suchit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
so dat means...the only gal available for kabir as of now in college is T...nd kabir is so not gonna get committed to someone like T...so this indicates another new entry?? a hot gal for kabir??LOL..i cant even keep a cout of how many characters are ther in this show!!LOL lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chinchin_suchit

so dat means...the only gal available for kabir as of now in college is T...nd kabir is so not gonna get committed to someone like T...so this indicates another new entry?? a hot gal for kabir??LOL..i cant even keep a cout of how many characters are ther in this show!!LOL lol...

Okay ... I'm sorry, It's just that I have had a LOT of fights against Kabir-Misha and for Misha-Shaurya! LOL I mean, there are people who bash Shaurya just coz they want Misha with Kabir && I thought you'd be one of them .. so I got kinda hyper. My apologies! Smile

NOT T. Pah-lease. Kabir is my second favourite male character on the show, next to Sid. And I want a totally awesome girl for him!! <3

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 23 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-

Chinchin_suchit Groupbie
Chinchin_suchit
Chinchin_suchit

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
dats okii...iv read different posts bat the mish..shaurya and kabir battle...so chillax...i love all the guys on the show..and yeah a girl entry wil be a diff thing now...the male entries are gettin a bit monotonous now...its lak ekta kapoor is doing a matrimony show setting up couples..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Akankshaa.

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
they not see kabir .. thats unfair .. kabir miss u
sallumiya Newbie
sallumiya
sallumiya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hey frns i m newin IF plz help me ok newys i love abhay so so so much .he is damn hot wat say guys????????? 
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yeah we all are missing kabir n kapisha!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index