Adaalat

ST for Adaalat?

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't know if anyone's posted this here yet so sorry if its already been posted. Got it from another forum.

January 22, 2011 : The reality shows have mostly opened work opportunities for its participants either in other reality shows or fiction shows. The same has happened with this year's Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari and one of the top finalists Dolly Bindra.

Dolly has remained one of the much talked contestants in Bigg Boss house for her loud behaviour and foul mouth. The actress has reportedly signed Imagine TV's upcoming reality show 'Zor Ka Jhatka', which will be anchored by Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. Dolly was off to Argentina after her Bigg Boss stint and has returned to the country recently.

On the other hand, Shweta Tiwari has been reportedly approached for Sony TV's show 'Adaalat' for appearing in a special episode. Interestingly, Shweta will get the opportunity to share screen space with her 'Kasauti Zindagi Ki' co-star Ronit Roy, who is the lead actor of the show. She has been offered to be a part of the Valentine's Day special episode of the show.

Shweta says that nothing has been finalized yet. However, she did not deny that she was approached for the show. She adds that they are yet to get back her for confirmation and that will depend upon her pay package.

It seems after winning one crore from 'Bigg Boss 4', the actress has turned pricey and will not participate in any show if her worth value is not given!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrutiguddi thumbnail
😊shonit is the best.............................😊
resh91 thumbnail
PRB ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Fazzzz thumbnail
Just hope she accepts the offer. That way we'll see Shonit together on-screen for at least one episode, that too the Valentines special!
bajajnprerna4ev thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭ahhhhhhhh i want SHONIT.....come on....😭
Fazzzz thumbnail
Shonit is the name for Shweta and Ronit.

Shweta + Ronit = Shonit. ðŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Oh my god. I hope she comes. While I've never seen Shonit in the show, I've seen many videos of them and I really hope that I get to see them once again together on screen.
Fazzzz thumbnail
They do not look like bro-sis ðŸ˜¡. They're just really good friends. Smriti used to call him brother and Sakshi also called him her brother but never Shweta. 
Fazzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Oh my god. I hope she comes. While I've never seen Shonit in the show, I've seen many videos of them and I really hope that I get to see them once again together on screen.

Shonit look really good together, they were fantastic in KZK and then loved them in AMV and YHJ.

I have to tell u though, apparently this news is false. Its just the media saying all this, Shweta has not been approached for Adaalat. ðŸ˜­
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shweta is busy with her BigBoss fame. After all she is the champ. She won't come any show until she gets her worth due.