Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loved the Scene, Hated the Music! (Page 6)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

okay, Day Dreaming tell me the truth... was there some music in that sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

ok don't tell me that you too turned off the sound of TVWinkTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.
I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. Ermm

@ bold totally agree..
@ i beg to defer they already used songs form the movie tum mile and they suited Abhay and PiyaEmbarrassed 

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Bepanha song is lovely but it surely doesn't suit Abhiya or this show. Ouch

Also in the classroom y did they have to play 'kabhi na sukoon aaya'? Ew. The song isn't bad but it was horrible for that scene. Abhiya have their own tune which is so beautiful. Y didn they play that? That song suited for serials like Kasauti or Kahaani but definitely not PKYEK. Wat were they thinking? Confused

the whole music spoiled the sceneOuch

@bold totally!

yeah what were they thinking!

lighteningbuzz

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ black agreed  the lyric suited the situation of Piya but th tune was very annoying and old..dont get me wrong there are so many old songs that have lovely tunes but this one was justDead..beside i read replies here and they say that Ekta always uses this song for her saas bahu showsConfused .. now she used it for this show too, hmmm maybe thats why i felt i was watching a saas bahu showLOL

arre yaar there are so many dazling songs why choose one which is warned out and repeatedly  used and juts BLUH!

kaheela maybe i liked d song because i did not watch any kekta show earlier except for kahin to hoga nd kavyanjali nd kmh nd haven't heard dem dere LOLLOL so it was a new experience for meLOL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-nish

i hated the BG score which was played when Abhay was going towards Piya! lol u sed it right! that sounded more like a music played for a rapist or a criminal!

The song "bepanha pyaar''... it's lyrics are perfect frm Piya's POV but the song sounds back dated for a couple like Abhiya & a show like PKYEK!

Seriously! the Creativs should work on it or its better if they just play AP's BG tunes during their scenes!

@red Abhay the rapist! LOL.the music seemed so out of the place seriously! 

@blue excatly!

@brown i hope soOuch

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

seriously yaar if ekta is reading this , use subtle romantic piano music. thats all that is needed.

@ bold that would be juts perfectDay Dreaming i love piano!

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I haven't seen that scene yet becuz, my classes are going to start tomm Dead So, its kind of being hectic on my end preparing for the classes and stuff.

But, I have to agree I don't like the choice of songs in this show either. I find the Ek Haseena thi......song too spooky its not even romantic plus, its quite old. 

I would never dance on this kind of song with someone I love. I don't find it too intense or romantic enough!

Ekta doesn't know how to show a song to the show's appropriate atmosphere. Sometimes, she puts a fast track on a slow, romantic situation. And sometimes she'll put a slow song in a dancing situation! Confused

I think a song like, "Tum Mile" (which is from the same movie as Tu hi haqeeqat, Dil Ibadat)
would have been more appropriate in that situation.  

A song does wonders to situation especially if it portrays the right intensity of feelings as the couple.

enjoy your classesSmileTongue

@bold LOLit was spooky in an annoying wayLOL

@blue tell that to Ekta, seems she find that song catchy enough to dance on itLOL

@brown maybe she is tune blindConfused

@ green exactly i totally agree with you

Edited by ka7eela - 24 January 2011 at 6:37am

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index