Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loved the Scene, Hated the Music! (Page 5)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzy-girl

yeah!!the song bepana pyar has been overused!!i really liked wen they used tunes of tum  muile!!

@ bold me too at least they are new and fresh songs and not from stone ageLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

yup even i didnt lik ek haseena thi

it didnt suit d scene at all there so many songs old romantics tht they can sing

ek haseena is has too much of high pitchLOL

nd yesterdays music i cant remeber i will hav 2 watch d repeat

i so agree, ek haseena thi was just bluhDead along with the back groundDead

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Same here, it was way to bollywood-dish....Dil ibadat, or the new AP tune would deffo work lots better....if they have difficulties in choosing suting songs i have no problem hearing the original AP tunes over and over again than something that nots fitting the atmoshpere.
But well, as longs as i get to see AP,lol.

totally agree with you, dil elbadat and new AP tune work better even the na na na na tune is dazzling!

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Miya-

I wanted Dil Ibaadat or Tu Hi Haqeeqat instrumental tune .. Angry Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya instrumental didn't suit the scene

me too! even som new songs would have been better then this crap!Dead the whole music was out of place!

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Totally!AngryAngryAngry

AngryAngryEven though the lyrics of the song were apt to Abhiya,
It completely turned down my mood yesterday.
..Ouch

I had an idea later while watching it on YT,
Turned the YT video's music off and I played Dil Ibadat alongside on Winamp,
It turned out to be breathtaking
Blushing

@ bold i know the lyrics suited but the song was Dead..a total let down and my God that horrible music!

@ blue good ideaLOL you gave me an idea i will make a mix out of it with a breathtaking songEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemuglighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

well kaheela i didnot like ek haseena thi nd it's picturisation was a complete let downDead but to be frank i really liked bepanha pyaar because it really suited abhiya's situation at dat tym..........piya yearning for abhay's love nd she's even ready to accept him wid his ugly truth nd she said she wud wait for him though she knws it is vry difficult for abhay to forget maithali..........
lyrics....
bepanha pyaar hai aaja.....
tera intezaar hai aaja.....
so it is d yearning of piya for abhay nd will wait for him no matter how much tym he takes!!!!!

@ black agreed  the lyric suited the situation of Piya but th tune was very annoying and old..dont get me wrong there are so many old songs that have lovely tunes but this one was justDead..beside i read replies here and they say that Ekta always uses this song for her saas bahu showsConfused .. now she used it for this show too, hmmm maybe thats why i felt i was watching a saas bahu showLOL

arre yaar there are so many dazling songs why choose one which is warned out and repeatedly  used and juts BLUH!

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Really?? I loved the music yesterday!Shocked

You liked it really?!!!!!!!Shocked..all i can say to each their ownTongueWink

it was outdated and simply BLUHDead

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Like chakku said Ek Haseena Thi sequence was not upto the mark because of the bad picturisation and music didn't suit Ametz\AbhiYa but i liked Bepanaah pyaar on them.Its lyrics is perfect from Piya's POV.
Regarding the bg....they used Prem-Mukti's(one of my favourite couples) bg on AbhiYa.Its PM's music and i felt that it shouldn't have been used on any other couple.OuchThey could have used AP's signature tunes instead.That would have made the scene even more beautiful

but i dont understand why is she using same tracks for all of her shows!!Confused why cant we have some new tracks for PKEK!
i personally dindt like all the songs they have shown recently, Ek hassena , bebanh, and the other one too when he left her in the woods, and the music was plain annoying disturbing it was like i watching one of those annoying saas bahu showsLOL

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index