Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loved the Scene, Hated the Music! (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Really?? I loved the music yesterday!Shocked
exactly my expression...
i loved the music too...bepanaah pyar hai aaja is perfect from piya's POV..and tht's wat the scene was supposed to convey...
they did use AP signature tunes in the scene..both of them...and the scene was long..even kabhi na sukoon aaya tunes were used at perfect places...

Edited by kiranni - 23 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.Jane..

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i love ur topic!
i was abt to make a topic regarding this matter!
thankyou for making it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Miya-

I wanted Dil Ibaadat or Tu Hi Haqeeqat instrumental tune .. Angry Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya instrumental didn't suit the scene

i completely agree....ekta has to get over with her fascination for bepanah....Angrytum mile songs and instrumentals were creating the perfect ambiance...poor song selection can harm  a potentially exceptional scene....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nis-Miya---AROMAL--Ameres

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i hated the BG score which was played when Abhay was going towards Piya! lol u sed it right! that sounded more like a music played for a rapist or a criminal!

The song "bepanha pyaar''... it's lyrics are perfect frm Piya's POV but the song sounds back dated for a couple like Abhiya & a show like PKYEK!

Seriously! the Creativs should work on it or its better if they just play AP's BG tunes during their scenes!

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.
I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. Ermm
Mahiya tune is lovely n perfect for Abhiya but it isn't original either since its flipped from 'Dil Ibadat' song from Tum Mile.

Its not original but atleast its not been overtly used in other serials as much as that Kabhi na sukoon one. I didnt mean that they shouldnt use any bolly song. Use but some different not been used before songs would be nice. A song that we can associate with AP. Just my opinion. :)

ka7eela

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i just the song kabhi na sukoon aaya LOL but it has been used too much timeAngry !!!!!
Is no more songs felt in the world !!!!!Cry
Da ! dont kill Deadas by playing the same song again and again !!
I am talking to u ekta Silly

ka7eela

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Well i think the songreally suited the situation.. Scene was no doubt THE BEST one so far.. But honstely speaking i like the song too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
But I liked the use of bepanah song on abhiya. It perfectly depicted piya's situation. Ya that music was not necessary. But after watching the beautiful episode I almost forgot it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index