Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loved the Scene, Hated the Music! (Page 2)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Like chakku said Ek Haseena Thi sequence was not upto the mark because of the bad picturisation and music didn't suit Ametz\AbhiYa but i liked Bepanaah pyaar on them.Its lyrics is perfect from Piya's POV.
Regarding the bg....they used Prem-Mukti's(one of my favourite couples) bg on AbhiYa.Its PM's music and i felt that it shouldn't have been used on any other couple.OuchThey could have used AP's signature tunes instead.That would have made the scene even more beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
okay, Day Dreaming tell me the truth... was there some music in that sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

x-niscutemug-Doppelganger-.Jane..pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

okay, Day Dreaming tell me the truth... was there some music in that sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Ritzy!ROFL ROFL
Yes, there was music and I kind of liked itConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.
I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. Ermm

gitika.jka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Ritz93

Ritzy!ROFL ROFL
Yes, there was music and I kind of liked itConfused

ah okay, Day Dreaming, probably there was... I can trust you on that... But doesn't matter much to me... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Edited by Ritz93 - 23 January 2011 at 9:14am

.Jane..

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Bepanha song is lovely but it surely doesn't suit Abhiya or this show. Ouch

Also in the classroom y did they have to play 'kabhi na sukoon aaya'? Ew. The song isn't bad but it was horrible for that scene. Abhiya have their own tune which is so beautiful. Y didn they play that? That song suited for serials like Kasauti or Kahaani but definitely not PKYEK. Wat were they thinking? Confused

gitika.jka7eela

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.
I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. Ermm
Mahiya tune is lovely n perfect for Abhiya but it isn't original either since its flipped from 'Dil Ibadat' song from Tum Mile.

ka7eela

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I used to like bepanha pyar long time pack....i guess it has been so many times that i just cant seem to bear it any more...yeah the song was a big turn off....it spoiled the scene Confused....and though Ek Hasina thi song is good i did not like the picturisation...i somehow found it comicalErmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index