Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritz93

okay, πŸ˜ tell me the truth... was there some music in that scene😍😍 

Ritzy!🀣 πŸ€£
Yes, there was music and I kind of liked itπŸ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.
I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. πŸ€”
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ritzy!🀣 πŸ€£
Yes, there was music and I kind of liked itπŸ˜•

ah okay, πŸ˜, probably there was... I can trust you on that... But doesn't matter much to me... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bepanha song is lovely but it surely doesn't suit Abhiya or this show.

Also in the classroom y did they have to play 'kabhi na sukoon aaya'? Ew. The song isn't bad but it was horrible for that scene. Abhiya have their own tune which is so beautiful. Y didn they play that? That song suited for serials like Kasauti or Kahaani but definitely not PKYEK. Wat were they thinking? πŸ˜•
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Well i didnt like the music either cuz i feel its been used way too much and more over while watching the scene the music kept reminding me of other couples. So it wasnt enjoyable.

I would prefer their Mahiya music over any other song any day! Bollywood songs dont have the same effect i feel. πŸ€”

Mahiya tune is lovely n perfect for Abhiya but it isn't original either since its flipped from 'Dil Ibadat' song from Tum Mile.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I used to like bepanha pyar long time pack....i guess it has been so many times that i just cant seem to bear it any more...yeah the song was a big turn off....it spoiled the scene πŸ˜•....and though Ek Hasina thi song is good i did not like the picturisation...i somehow found it comicalπŸ€”
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Really?? I loved the music yesterday!😲

exactly my expression...
i loved the music too...bepanaah pyar hai aaja is perfect from piya's POV..and tht's wat the scene was supposed to convey...
they did use AP signature tunes in the scene..both of them...and the scene was long..even kabhi na sukoon aaya tunes were used at perfect places...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i love ur topic!
i was abt to make a topic regarding this matter!
thankyou for making it!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Miya-

I wanted Dil Ibaadat or Tu Hi Haqeeqat instrumental tune .. 😑 Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya instrumental didn't suit the scene

i completely agree....ekta has to get over with her fascination for bepanah....😑tum mile songs and instrumentals were creating the perfect ambiance...poor song selection can harm  a potentially exceptional scene....
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i hated the BG score which was played when Abhay was going towards Piya! lol u sed it right! that sounded more like a music played for a rapist or a criminal!

The song "bepanha pyaar''... it's lyrics are perfect frm Piya's POV but the song sounds back dated for a couple like Abhiya & a show like PKYEK!

Seriously! the Creativs should work on it or its better if they just play AP's BG tunes during their scenes!